I don't want to be a competitive fighter, I want to be a human killing machine. Which arts ?

Reaction score
Hey guys. I do not have an interest i becoming a competitive fighter. I want to become one of the most lethal human beings walking the earth. Able to protect my family and others.
I want one day to be known as a walking killing machine.
Based on this info, What are the right arts for me to study ?
Thank you very much.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suggest Sinanju. No more deadly art exists.
This question comes up, from time to time, and-while I favor Sinanju in some ways, my answer is always this:

(As many times as I've posted this, have any of you ever watched it?
rolling.gif
)

zzj

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Get a gun, or alternatively, a really big scary knife.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
There is only one art......Ameri-do-te. Everything else is bull crap.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think you will find competitive fighters are legitimate kill monsters.

Otherwise
paul cale.
Rob gruifrida.
Dan Higgins.
Ian bone.

Are probably the top trainers in Australia.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Reality check ? isn't this the place to ask questions and discuss things ?
Yet you feel the need to jump on and be arrogant and rude.

so if you haven't figured it out yet....everyone is mocking your question, not you personally,,, but the wording and attitude that comes across in the way you worded your question.
even the name ...ruthless combat comes across as something which most martial artists will have a negative reaction to.
martial artists are not "killing machines" nor do we want to be. the fact that you do want to be a killing machine says to us that your quite possibly in the wrong place. if you want to be a killing machine go join an active force in the military. im sure they will cure you of that.

if your just looking for an argument and on- line bravado/ machoism then im sure the moderators will be happy to see you "out"

in the rare possibility that your looking for guidance on what is an effective "self defense" art and you just made a bad first impression, im sure everyone will be happy to answer any questions you have ,, and welcome to MT

Dinkydoo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I think you will find competitive fighters are legitimate kill monsters.

Otherwise
paul cale.
Rob gruifrida.
Dan Higgins.
Ian bone.

Are probably the top trainers in Australia.
I was literally about to post the same.

Watch any video of Buakaw and tell me that guy is not a killing machine.

For the OP, if you really want to be a "killing machine" and not just an amazing fighter who looks more beast than man, join the Marines or something. At least there you'll actually be able to practice the killing part - future mental health issues may or may not be part of your training package.

Semi-serious answer: its mostly about training rather than what style you do (although that does make a difference). Find something you love doing and train it as hard as you can. Watch videos on the best guys in your chosen style and try to emulate them.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey guys. I do not have an interest i becoming a competitive fighter. I want to become one of the most lethal human beings walking the earth. Able to protect my family and others.
I want one day to be known as a walking killing machine.
Based on this info, What are the right arts for me to study ?
Thank you very much.
Hey..

Say you are in the unpleasant situation whereby you have justifiable cause to utilise a physical defence.

Say then whomever you have used those physical technique upon is seriously injured or killed as a result of what might otherwise be proportional use of force on your part.

Surely you understand that this action coupled to your publicly posted and witnessed desire to become a "walking killing machine" and to deploy "LETHAL self defence" can subsequently condemn you within the law, or possibly worse, by the acquaintances of whomever you have seriously injured or killed? What will your family do then? You understand this consequence, right, I mean like in the REAL world and not Mad Max???

Jx

Latest Discussions