http://www.jeffspeakman.com/

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
It came up as under construction. At least for me but thanks I'll keep checking it out.:D

No, you don't have time to be checking anything out. If George Foreman is gonna be making a comack at the age of 55 like he says he is, then I'm next, and gunning for your title! So keep practicing;)

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Dun Ringill
Clyde,

I'm sure you are really good at karate, personally I've never heard of you until I started to read the kenponet. My only point was that Wes Idol really was upset at you on the jeff speakman website. Whatever is between you and Wes is between you and Wes. I really don't care. But if you have a problem with a posting maybe you should take it up with him. I've noticed that lately you seem to have a problem with Jeff Speakman, whatever, that's between you and him also. So there's no reason to be upset or hostile towards me when it is Wes Idol that you should speak to. And as far as meeting your standards the only standards I seem to see on these kinds of forum is polite conduct and proper spelling. If I don't meet these then I'm really sorry. I hope that in the future we can be friends and I do validate and acknowledge your worth as a contributor to the kenponet, martialtalk and jeff speakman forums. Maybe I will see you at the Homecoming in pasadena (I will be teaching).

The person that posted wasn't Wes Idol, I will almost guarantee that, Wes is a much better man. Yes, I'll be at the Homecoming on Friday nite, though I won't be teaching or going to the seminars, but I look forward to seeing you there for some face time, please introduce yourself as I haven't a clue what you look like.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
What the hell is happening on the Jeff Speakman website? Now Billy Lear has posted a strange post along with another one from Wes Idol. Does anybody know what's going on here?

Guiseppe Betri

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, Dun I'm little confused myself. I went to take a look at the message board and its just ridiculous. Clyde whats the deal, where have you made all these enemies? It seems as if Wes and Billy aren't well liked either. On another note-Clyde in your picture next to your posts on this site, do you have your hair pulled to one side? Just curious, my sister does that all the time.

GB

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Speakman's site seem to be there more fro selling products and getting a cut of the revenue than for anything else. imo

Nasty the way you all treat each other on some of these sites.

to say some of these posts seem strange to someone who is not involved anymore with kenpo is not even close to the correct phraseing. cant the webmaster of the site tell if the poster is who he says he is.

Guiseppe Betri

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I don't know if the webmaster has the capabilities, but you're right shadowchaser, whoever is posting those comments is sick. It really is getting out of line.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Uh.......you said you were gonna go bike riding. :confused:

Yep, I did. Took the kids out for a 6 mile ride. Then I went myself for 3 short hard 1 mile rides. Each of the mile rides were under 3min 40 sec. After the kids go to bed shortly I'll be doing some forms and sets.

R

RCastillo

Yep, I did. Took the kids out for a 6 mile ride. Then I went myself for 3 short hard 1 mile rides. Each of the mile rides were under 3min 40 sec. After the kids go to bed shortly I'll be doing some forms and sets.

Relax, the Olympics is still a ways off yet!:eek:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
He's just training for September.

Why? Who's coming ?:confused:

Cause the way Lennox Lewis foughtlast nite, Jason could blast him. What a disgrace, and I can't believe the self denial that man has.:soapbox:

R

rmcrobertson

I just looked at the Speakman website, and its message board, and I can't imagine why anybody would think that was really Wes Idol and Billy Lear...it simply isn't the way they write, and it simply isn't their approach to things either...

I guess that's the flip side of my strong feeling that we should do away with these silly and pretentious aliases...you can't necessarily know that somebody's real name is their real name...

I think Clyde's likely to be right...just more Mud Hut guys...and by the way, I was kinda proud to get badmouthed a little on the Hut a couple times...it's an honor to be disliked and attacked by foul-mouthed idiots...

Other than that, I think I'll shut up at this point.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Relax, the Olympics is still a ways off yet!:eek:

Another 10mi. today. Later today I feel like doing self-defense techniques.:asian:

Wes Idol

Green Belt
Reaction score
There are some very obsessed and misguided individuals who have now taken to posting, and then signing my name...as well as Billy Lear's. Unfortunate that these folks would take to such activities.

Clyde is an old friend and training partner of mine. How he describes me is on the money....because he knows me...unlike these dishonest others.

Respectfully,

WI, HI
UKS

p.s. Robert...activities of late might describe part of the price of free-access-internet? Anyway, hope you are well.

R

RCastillo

Another 10mi. today. Later today I feel like doing self-defense techniques.:asian:

I'm doing ITF forms right now. I challenge you! :eek:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm doing ITF forms right now. I challenge you! :eek:

No! Remember I only had up through Po-Eun and partial of Ge-Baek. I went through all yellow and orange requirements so far.

R

RCastillo

No! Remember I only had up through Po-Eun and partial of Ge-Baek. I went through all yellow and orange requirements so far.

No problem, I'll spot you a couple of patterns!;)

T

TIGER DRAGON FIGHT

put this up on page one for those looking for his website