http://www.jeffspeakman.com/

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It came up as under construction. At least for me but thanks I'll keep checking it out.:D

T

tonbo

As far as I know, that site has been up and "under construction" for some time. I thought that there was another page with his info up, but now it looks like it is gone.

There is always the info at AKKS Kenpo . That has some info on Mr. Speakman, including a film history and timeline.

I'll keep my eyes out too, if you're interested.

Peace--

OP
cdhall

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by tonbo
As far as I know, that site has been up and "under construction" for some time.

I have been checking this URL since Jan/Feb.
It used to be an "Under Construction" page from the Registrar it looked like, but now there is a photo of Mr. Speakman so apparently someone is working on it now.

That is what I meant. If you don't see the photo of Mr. Speakman try clearing your cache.

I will post here when they put up something else if someone else has not done so already.

:asian:

I

in2sound

Mr. Speakman's site is up and running. I am the web admin for Mr. Speakman. Please keep checking the site as I will keep updating it and making it better. There is also a message board there.

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by in2sound
Mr. Speakman's site is up and running. I am the web admin for Mr. Speakman. Please keep checking the site as I will keep updating it and making it better. There is also a message board there.

I see quite a bit is left out about who he trained with on his bio, why is that?

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

C

c2kenpo

Good start fast layout. I like it. Hope to see more later but off to Vegas for Kenpo Camp.

Journey well.

Dave Gunzburg

OP
cdhall

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by c2kenpo
Good start fast layout. I like it. Hope to see more later but off to Vegas for Kenpo Camp.

Journey well.

Dave Gunzburg

I'll keep checking it.

Are his schools that are listed not also AKKS Schools?

One of them seems to be run by an old classmate of mine. I wondered what happened to him.

Thanks.

I

in2sound

The website is going to go through a lot of development. The information that is currently there is what Mr. Speakman has given me thus far. I am going to get together with him when he gets back from camp.

In the future, there will be training videos, an online interactive community, live lessons and so on...

This all is going to take some time to develop. So keep checking.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by in2sound
The website is going to go through a lot of development. The information that is currently there is what Mr. Speakman has given me thus far. I am going to get together with him when he gets back from camp.

In the future, there will be training videos, an online interactive community, live lessons and so on...

This all is going to take some time to develop. So keep checking.

Please keep us informed!:asian: Also, good job.

C

c2kenpo

Originally posted by cdhall
I'll keep checking it.

Are his schools that are listed not also AKKS Schools?

One of them seems to be run by an old classmate of mine. I wondered what happened to him.

Thanks.

Doug, You are correct. I'll see you guys when I get back pics and stuff too.

Dave Gunzburg

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
I see quite a bit is left out about who he trained with on his bio, why is that?

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde
Man, you took some hits for that comment on the sight. I actualy felt sorry for you. I agree with you though. Why mention the other people at all unless you are going to name them; It just kinda leaves us wondering doesn't it? I suppose I could ask my instructor who else was there but I'm sure that will be about the last thing on my mind the next time I see him.
Sean

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Yeah Clyde really got hit pretty hard, even Wes Idol turned on him. What's up with that? I thought they were pretty close friends.

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Dun Ringill
Yeah Clyde really got hit pretty hard, even Wes Idol turned on him. What's up with that? I thought they were pretty close friends.

Wes has my home phone number and knows when he can get ahold of me. Had he been perturbed about my statements he would have called, I'm sure of it, he wouldn't have posted a silly message on the board, he's got bigger balls than that. Besides, he knows what went down, we were all around in that time frame. I trained with Jeff at the West LA studio many years ago when I was working with Vic, I believe it was 1988-89 and Jeff was a pretty cool guy then, and moved well. Wes' instructor, Bryan Hawkins, along with Jeff formed the UKS many years ago and Jeff even opened a studio about 15 miles from mine, problem was, he was hardly there. Jim Diggs ran the studio until it closed about 2 years, if that, later, but I went over as often as I could to spar and run techniques with those guys. Jim still has a functioning studio in Victorville, but under the UKS banner, not the AKKS or with Speakman, and of course Bryan has his own studio in LA.

Before you comment on what I'm saying you should probably figure I know what went on, Wes and I were both around in those days.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
First of all Clyde, I don't figure you know anything. That way I won't be surprised when you meet my expectations. I don't give a damn about you or Speakman or Wes Idol, I was merely just making conversation. So save your threatening attitudes for the Kenponet, you do nothing but bore me.

P

ProfessorKenpo

First of all Clyde, I don't figure you know anything. That way I won't be surprised when you meet my expectations. I don't give a damn about you or Speakman or Wes Idol, I was merely just making conversation. So save your threatening attitudes for the Kenponet, you do nothing but bore me.

Threatening, that's not even close. Making conversation, I don't thinks so. If I do nothing but bore you, why do you even comment on what I have to say, hmmm, does the sphincter muscle ring a bell? Guys like you are as common as sand on a beach, and most don't have a clue, and though I'm not on your list as a favorite, you wouldn't come close to the standard I hold, I'll put money on it.

Clyde

J

jeffkyle

I didn't notice any threatening from Clyde. Maybe it is just me....:shrug:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mod. Note.
Please, keep the conversation polite and respectful. Please try to respect each other and be friendly.
Tshadowchaser
-MT Moderator-

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Clyde,

I'm sure you are really good at karate, personally I've never heard of you until I started to read the kenponet. My only point was that Wes Idol really was upset at you on the jeff speakman website. Whatever is between you and Wes is between you and Wes. I really don't care. But if you have a problem with a posting maybe you should take it up with him. I've noticed that lately you seem to have a problem with Jeff Speakman, whatever, that's between you and him also. So there's no reason to be upset or hostile towards me when it is Wes Idol that you should speak to. And as far as meeting your standards the only standards I seem to see on these kinds of forum is polite conduct and proper spelling. If I don't meet these then I'm really sorry. I hope that in the future we can be friends and I do validate and acknowledge your worth as a contributor to the kenponet, martialtalk and jeff speakman forums. Maybe I will see you at the Homecoming in pasadena (I will be teaching).

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by cdhall
http://www.jeffspeakman.com/

They finally have a page up.
I posted in Dec/Jan that he told us this site was coming.
I think he said he will be selling videos and merchandise here.

Checking on his bio, it says he has the largest Kenpo organization in the world?:confused: