How many countries?

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
US - 43 of the 50 states I have driven through and put boots on the ground. (* Including Conch Republic ;) *)

Canada - Only Ontario and Ottawa

Mexico - Mexico State - Neuvo Leon - Coahuila - Baja

Germany

France

Switzerland

Italy

Japan

New Zealand

9 Countries plus the specials that are not recognized as Bob stated. ;)

I took one trip from Detroit Michigan USA to Munich Germany and from Germany flew over Russia to Nagoya Japan, and from Nagoya Japan flew back to Detroit. Post 9/11/2001 - Talk about security checks for one way tickets. And trying to explain flyng around the planet. :D

I forgot a whole bunch of Carribean islands as well. I will have to look them up and see which ones were alone and which are held by some other country.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
K-man, Gibraltar is very much separate from Spain, it's a British Dependancy. My other half was there when he was in the RAF, he couldn't go to Spain as the Spanish had closed the border between the two countries, it's not that long been opened. He's been to more countries than I have, including the Falklands and was in the first Gulf war in the seventies (Oman 1962-76) which the Allies won btw. When he went to Cyprus they were shooting at him as well (1975/6), he's a nice guy though, honestly! My shift partner is worse, he was in Aden and Malaya during the fighting as well as Falklands.
It's more than separate from Spain. It's more British than Britain!! :p I was considering whether or not it should have been included as England. (Never considered it part of Spain!
icon7.gif
)

But in my list, I did forget Hong Kong and China.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With so many of us being in different places that others want to visit we should start a holiday swap scheme!