How Funny!!!

OP
M

marshallbd

Chicago Green Dragon said:
Hows this ill bring my sweet and sour soup and moshoe pork combo

then when the student buys our program they can have a complete black belt menu in some dum guy kung fu chicken

ROTFL

hahahahahahaha

Chicago Green Dragon (a.k.a moshoe pork)

:asian:
Here's another funny one to look at....

http://www.dojopress.com/catalogbk7.html "Book and Black Belt Certificate included for only $19.95" How funny is that??? :asian:

Taimishu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
As there are so many false claims out there I have decided to market ths secret Martial Art handed down to me by ancient masters in the Gobi desert.
This a 100% money back offer, if after taking the course outlined in my book and in the interactive CD you are not completely able to Taimimshu I will refund your money.

Do not be fooled by bogus offers, this is completely a genuine offer in the ancient art of Taimishu.
After completing the course in the book , fill in the form at the end and send it to the address shown on the last pagee with the test fee shown below and I will send you a black belt, a cheap photocopy of a certificate I found in a fortune cookie and a handsome plastic badge with the Taimishu crest on it.

The book and CD cost only £59-99 and the test fee is only £19-95.
So why wait you too can be a deadly master of Taimishu and amaze your friends (and get ripped apart onMartialtalk)
Send off today for this amazing offer.

OP
C

c2kenpo

I actually knew several people that took classes from someone that opened a school because he "earned his Black Belt" on a course just like that.
I even as a younger teen walked into the studio and took a class (I was studying TKD at the time)

I today can only describe the experience as walking into your parents bedroom at the most inopportune moment. (You can figure that out for yourselves.)

Some of you may recognize the name of ........

(pause for effect)

Dragon Kenpo (in the Washington DC area)

A story was done on them and how they opened up and the workings of the system and the home study course that came preshipped with Certificate and rank of Black belt "because no one spends $599.00 (at the time) without making sure they do the work that comes with it."

Needless to say...I am still scarred from the experience (ROTFLMAO :boing2: )

My tip, if you pay for something that you know requires effort and you get the reward before the effort. Shame only on you.

Dave

OP
M

marshallbd

c2kenpo said:
I actually knew several people that took classes from someone that opened a school because he "earned his Black Belt" on a course just like that.
I even as a younger teen walked into the studio and took a class (I was studying TKD at the time)

I today can only describe the experience as walking into your parents bedroom at the most inopportune moment. (You can figure that out for yourselves.)

Some of you may recognize the name of ........

(pause for effect)

Dragon Kenpo (in the Washington DC area)

A story was done on them and how they opened up and the workings of the system and the home study course that came preshipped with Certificate and rank of Black belt "because no one spends $599.00 (at the time) without making sure they do the work that comes with it."

Needless to say...I am still scarred from the experience (ROTFLMAO :boing2: )

My tip, if you pay for something that you know requires effort and you get the reward before the effort. Shame only on you.

Dave
Extremely well put....I'm not advocating these sites just putting them out there for humorous effect.... However I dont see anything wrong with Video training IN CONJUNCTION WITH a qualified instructor! :asian:

OP
H

Han_Tsu_Ki

I would like to try one of these offers (the cheap ones only) just to see what kind of bull that they are trying to sell.

OP
M

marshallbd

Han_Tsu_Ki said:
I would like to try one of these offers (the cheap ones only) just to see what kind of bull that they are trying to sell.
Let us know what you get..... :asian:

OP
C

c2kenpo

marshallbd said:
Extremely well put....I'm not advocating these sites just putting them out there for humorous effect.... However I dont see anything wrong with Video training IN CONJUNCTION WITH a qualified instructor! :asian:

I have a few videos and use the ideas in them to work on flow drills, counterpoint drills, etc.
However there is a difference between a teaching/learning video for $19.99 and a video that comes with a belt and rank cetificate. One gives you information for you to translate the other give people a bad idea.
Unfortunatly the best way to put it is a quote from one from the board here

"Time will promote you or expose you"

Dave

I have a freind that has one maybe I"ll rip a clip from it and post it for all to see.

OP
M

marshallbd

c2kenpo said:
I have a freind that has one maybe I"ll rip a clip from it and post it for all to see.
A learning video or a video with an attached belt? :asian:

OP
C

c2kenpo

marshallbd said:
A learning video or a video with an attached belt? :asian:

One of those vids that comes with a Black Belt he bought it just for fun. Not the learning Ihave tons of those.
I can't remember whos vid it was but cost him about $199 for it. If i can get it should be a blast to watch.

Dave

OP
M

marshallbd

c2kenpo said:
One of those vids that comes with a Black Belt he bought it just for fun. Not the learning Ihave tons of those.
I can't remember whos vid it was but cost him about $199 for it. If i can get it should be a blast to watch.

Dave
It would be fun to see what it contains....

OP
G

Gary5000

Me, I personly HATE it how black belts just get given away.

sumdumguy

Green Belt
Reaction score
And if it where any big suprise.... he is not on the tree!!! The person he claims to have studied with is, but he has no lineage beyond himself.... HMmmmmmm well back to the mu shu kung pao chicken...
:idunno:

OP
M

marshallbd

sumdumguy said:
And if it where any big suprise.... he is not on the tree!!! The person he claims to have studied with is, but he has no lineage beyond himself.... HMmmmmmm well back to the mu shu kung pao chicken...
:idunno:
Who are you talking about, Mr Roman?

OP
M

marshallbd

Here is another one of those goofy websites http://www.masterssite.com/Rank_Certificates.htm now you to can have an Official recognition of rank, a sokeship, and an OFFICIAL LICENSE TO TEACH! Crap like that is just sad.....and pisses me off! People who dont know any better will see certificates like that hanging on some idiots wall and think that person is the real deal.

Latest Discussions