Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RMA, or rec.martial-arts is a USENET newsgroup. USENET is a global message forum consisting of over 100,000+ topic areas. You can find alot of neat stuff in there, however, many groups are over run with crap. USENET is older than the WEB, but many people don't know its there, as to them, the 'web' IS the internet. :( (Theres a ton more out there, just hard to find sometimes)

Google.com has a hookin for those wanting to check things out, but not muck around with software.

:asian:

Originally posted by The Opal Dragon

What is rec. martial arts (RMA)??? A web site? :confused: Never heard of it.

Robyn :confused:

warder

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, I study TKD, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and after this past weekend, I guess i can say Modern Arnis, if i keep studying. Which I plan too. and anything else that i can.

warder

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey karatekid1975-- your not on your toes, and your powers of deduction are not very good. we go to the same school, and have been in many classes together. hahahaa

warder

Orange Belt
Reaction score
you guess well. must practice at it. i had some family things going on. ill be back some time next week.

K

KenpoGirl

for my arrival to the forum.

Gou's own formum closed down, so he started telling everybody about this one, as an alternate. Glad he did to.

Best one I've seen as yet.

Dot

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I can't remember if it was kenponet.com or ckfonline. I never have been into forums very much until I found this one.

It's a lot of fun reading and posting, especially to something Gou says!!:D

:asian:

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
for my arrival to the forum.
Gou's own formum closed down, so he started telling everybody about this one, as an alternate. Glad he did to.
Best one I've seen as yet.
Dot

Strangely enough my own brand on telling it like it is got me kicked off the discussion board I was using. I know...hard to believe isn't it?
:eek: :confused:

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Seig
That Rat! I've know Gou for about three years and he never mentioned it to me. I'm beginning to think he doesn't like me anymore.

Shaddup! I don't like you any less now do I?
:shrug: :D

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Klondike93
I can't remember if it was kenponet.com or ckfonline. I never have been into forums very much until I found this one.
It's a lot of fun reading and posting, especially to something Gou says!!

What is this? Pick on me day? Holy crud! I turn my back on you guys for just a second and it's pile on me day!

...I gets no respects I tells ya!
:cuss:

F

fist of fury

Wow gou you're really getting hammered today on this forum what's up with that.:confused:

D

DJDragon

I heard about it in another non martial arts forum. Some people started talking about martial arts, and this site got out.

Latest Discussions