Horny Women Should Fly Delta

Ahem!

When did Georgia become the top penis producing state in the country? Where do they get these statistics?

-Rob

Thanks for the ... tip? ;)

I know the video is long, and hard to watch, but just suck it up, and you can take it all in at your pleasure.

:)

Someone needs to check out the AfterDark forum for a thread where I posted the same video. :rolleyes: *ahem!*

I'm so glad I didn't develop a penis aller...uh...peanut allergy. :lol2:

Someone needs to check out the AfterDark forum for a thread where I posted the same video. :rolleyes: *ahem!*

Except that the After Dark forum isnt availible to all of us, so consider this a repost for those of us who cant see what you put in there. :p

i'm going to close my eyes & imagine giving that anchor some peanuts right now...:)

jf

LOL!

what? i just thought she looked hungry.

you know, for peanuts.

jf

i'm going to close my eyes & imagine giving that anchor some peanuts right now...:)

jf

I like it when my Peanuts have a Tophat and Cane. And a Monocol.

Or when they are honey roasted.

Except that the After Dark forum isnt availible to all of us, so consider this a repost for those of us who cant see what you put in there. :p
Well if that's the case okay... but I thought it was a bit too *ahem* blue for it to be posted openly for the 17 and unders that have access to this forum. :asian:

Guess we'll let the mods decide and I won't object to a deletion (of mine) or a merger of threads.

I like it when my Peanuts have a Tophat and Cane. And a Monocol.

Or when they are honey roasted.

i used to date a girl who LOVED peanuts on her ice cream. she could eat peanuts & ice cream all day.

jf

i used to date a girl who LOVED peanuts on her ice cream. she could eat peanuts & ice cream all day.

jf

"Well hello there children, let me sing you a little song. . ." -Chef

[YT]tM9rnqdAx00[/YT]

*snickers*

[yt]l9BqNOjPJxw[/yt]

Back