Hisardut is it any good?

Mider

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Dennis Hanover founded Hisardut in Isreal and has trained in it and trains people in it for over 50 years from what I can rememeber. He was awarded 3rd dan by Mas Oyama Himself and Achieved 10th Dan in Jujitsu you can read this in www.MartialartsLA.com which is a school that trains directly under him. He also trained in Judo, and I think aikido, which is why this is posted in this thread.

Does anyone think this school is good? Im not saying its not I just want to know peoples opinions :) below are some clips so you can make your own judgement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzQUUAHKuyM&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by a moderator:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real similar to Krav Maga. Upon a quick glance, it seems like its a legit place, but as always, its wise to do your homework. I was reading a thread over at the Krav Maga Inc site, about their trip to Israel. At some point during their trip, the students met up with Dennis. So, going on that, I'd say Dennis is a legit person. I'd like to think that if a school is claiming an association with the man, that they too, would be legit.

OP
M

Mider

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Real similar to Krav Maga. Upon a quick glance, it seems like its a legit place, but as always, its wise to do your homework. I was reading a thread over at the Krav Maga Inc site, about their trip to Israel. At some point during their trip, the students met up with Dennis. So, going on that, I'd say Dennis is a legit person. I'd like to think that if a school is claiming an association with the man, that they too, would be legit.

I think the guy is legit when claiming to be with Dennis as a student he doesnt say OH I AM A GRANDMASTER UNDER DR HANOVER. He says he's only a 3rd degree belt, and I seen footage of him at Dr Hanovers tournaments, BUT DONT EVER SAY HEY YOUR DOING KRAV MAGA around the guys cause they will say WE ARENT DOING KRAV MAGA ITS TOTALLY DIFFRENT lol I've had that happend before.