Hips took a long time to get right a year+ infact and they still arnt perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpthindsight

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Will they become perfect in time?

Its like everytime I want to curl my bicep I can do it 10/10 times and strongly each time.

But everytime I want to rotate my hips I will be able to it 10/10 times but only 8 out of those ten times will be full power, the other 2 will be duds, quite powerful but no where near as powerful as when I get it right. (It used to be alot worse i used to do like 1 good hip rotation out of 50 attempts lol)

Will I ever have the same kind of control over my hips as I do my biceps?

Boy it takes a long time! Why does it take so long, and so much practice?

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Its like everytime I want to curl my bicep I can do it 10/10 times and strongly each time.

But everytime I want to rotate my hips I will be able to it 10/10 times but only 8 out of those ten times will be full power, the other 2 will be duds, quite powerful but no where near as powerful as when I get it right. (It used to be alot worse i used to do like 1 good hip rotation out of 50 attempts lol)

Try using more weight if there 10/10.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

What the heck are you talking about..... if its weights you are lifting way to light.... but my guess is you're making this up just like every other post you have done here sonny

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Administrator's note:

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions