Hi to all

Kantini

White Belt
Reaction score
I found myself sick in bed, I had a flu shot that worked...cough, cough, sniffle...so I couldn't go to class or workout. I came across this site and found some good information and discussions.

I have been studying a family style of Kung Fu off and on for approximately 7 yrs. 2+yrs while going back to school and for the last 4+ yrs seriously. There has been a very big gap in between. I have come MAs later in life than many, I turn 50 soon, but I find it to be one of the more positive things that I have done for myself.

I'm looking forward to visiting this forum for ideas, information and answers to questions.

Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Greetings, Kantini---nice to have you with us! I'm a decade older than you, started TKD several years ago, so from my point of view there's nothing really late about your start... :wink1:

Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

I hope you feel better soon!

Welcome to Martial Talk. I look forward to your posts. I hope you feel better soon.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Welcome to MT!

Thanks again. Feeling much better. I should be back in class tomorrow. A day without Kung Fu is like....A day without Kung Fu:)

Welcome. I hope you have recovered and can get back on the mat.

Back