Hi, I have a question.

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am kind of a husky guy, I bought my current kenpo gi from kung fu for less, and at the time I was about a size 32 waist, the pants fit me very baggy at the time, the top was also very loose. I was VERY skinny and since then I have been lifting weights, 2 years later, I am a size 36 waist and these pants now fit me like yoga pants, I don't mind this when I wear the entire gi, but I often wear just the gi pants when I train or go to the gym.

The top of the gi is ok as I now fill it out very nicely since I have a more muscular and larger torso to fill it out, but I am not happy with how the pants fit me. I been looking into buying a new pair of gi pants but I can only find the entire gi for sale and not only the pants. My question is there any place that sells just the pants in size 36 waist? I am actually a size 34 but I don't like skin tight pants, I like baggy/loose fitting pants so preferably a size 36-38 would be preferable.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Any prefferable brand name you might be interested in?

Also since this is your first post thought id go ahead to stop by and say hi
FWgWCniSXGgShyU3CZ6Q_Bear%20Waving.gif

OP
Ironbear24

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have always liked tiger claw as a brand but I also like gtma. And hello. Very cool gif, considering my username and picture :D.

OP
Ironbear24

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
Very roomy, but also 100 dollars ;/