Hi again

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow I totally forgot about this site. I only remembered because I was clearing out my emails so thought I’d log in and say what’s up.

if you remember in my last thread I said I was starting a job teaching at a kids after school martial art club. Well I did...but I quit a few months later. I didn’t like how they were running it it ended up being more of a games session than martial arts and there was very very little martial arts taught and what was taught was very poor quality. The guy in charge said that he’s a black belt in TKD kickboxing and judo but the techniques were amateur level. I couldn’t work for that person so I left.

Since then I’ve working as a TA in a primary school and I’ve focused myself on Muay Thai and have had 7 fights And gone 5-2. 2 wins by stoppage and 3 decisions and the 2 losses were decisions. Currently I am training 5 times a week. Thankfully where I am COVID is very low and at present we are only having 1 or 2 new cases a day and those are found from inbound travellers. Currently we only have 11 active cases here. So gyms are open, yeah I mean it could change but right now I’m making the most of it. We’re not sparring but pad work is happening and I’m being sensible and thoroughly washing everything I touch before using it.

so yeh that’s me dunno how much I’ll stick around and contribute but thought I’d hop back in and say hey

Latest Discussions