hey im back

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
hey all I know it's been quite awhile since I last posted! but here is what has been going on so far. I decided to drop TAE KWON DO for awhile. it's not that I did not like TAE KWON DO because I do the reason I am stopping for awhile is because of my class. it's a fun class but I feel as that I am not really learning anything different it's the same thing over and over again and the insrtucter does not help you to make your forms better. so I tried AIKIDO for awhile but the drive was to far and with GAS prices it was to much. so I have settled with a TANG SOO DO class. I just started it so I don't know to much yet and who knows maybe I can find anothere TAE KWON DO school around the area.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good to see you back, HKP!

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, so I know I am gonna offend every one here but this is such a straight line I just can not let it pass.

WAIT FOR IT...............................................

And you are who?

Common, didn't you all, down deep in the dark secret places of your heart, want to ask that?

WMKS Shogun

Green Belt
Reaction score
There is always my dojang there in Martinsburg HKF. It has been awhile since I have seen you. Hope things have been going well.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, so I know I am gonna offend every one here but this is such a straight line I just can not let it pass.

WAIT FOR IT...............................................

And you are who?

Common, didn't you all, down deep in the dark secret places of your heart, want to ask that?
I was gonna ask.... "You were gone?" :uhyeah: But, of course, it was all in good fun.

Great to hear that you've found an art that you can get into that will also be within a good distance from your home. Fuel prices are really starting to affect the way folks train I believe.

Which style of aikido did you train and what did you think of it?

Latest Discussions