Black Belt Test

OP
tkd_Jaz

tkd_Jaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Just a few more days!
Bet the nerves are starting to set in!
Remember, you have prepared a long time for this day, you know your stuff, you'll do great!!
Actually not at all. The test that I should be nervous for I'm actually really excited! I gues it's because I already started to train for this when I was a brown belt which was some time ago(over 6 months). Since then I've been training almost every day (even when I was sick). I can't wait! =)

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Train for the test daily as if you are doing the test for real and you will have no problems at all.

OP
tkd_Jaz

tkd_Jaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Everyone, I have passed with an A!!! I'm so proud! It was one of the toughtes but also one of the best experiences of my life! I never gave up for a moments (the cardio made me puke lol but I came right back and finished like a champ) The president of our school was there and he said that I was the most intense and really impressed him. TKD 4 life!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Woohoo! That's the best kind of test - the kind where you prove to yourself that you can go beyond what you thought your limits were.

Congratulations to you!

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Everyone, I have passed with an A!!! I'm so proud! It was one of the toughtes but also one of the best experiences of my life! I never gave up for a moments (the cardio made me puke lol but I came right back and finished like a champ) The president of our school was there and he said that I was the most intense and really impressed him. TKD 4 life!!

Yeah, Baby!