hey everyone!

french fri25

White Belt
Reaction score
hi, my name is john. i am 15 years old and live on long island, NY. i am pretty much obsessed with martial arts and go to my classes 4-5 times per week. well, just wanted to introduce myself and i hope to learn more about the martial arts from you all.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hi, my name is john. i am 15 years old and live on long island, NY. i am pretty much obsessed with martial arts and go to my classes 4-5 times per week. well, just wanted to introduce myself and i hope to learn more about the martial arts from you all.

Welcome to MT John! Sounds like you will fit in just fine here, we're all a bunch of martial arts fanatics. What style(s) do you train in and for how long?

Again welcome to MT and happy posting!

-Josh

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...Obsessed with the MA..You are REALLY in a great place to share that obsession...

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi John---greetings and welcome to MT; it's good to have you with us! I grew up on LI---in East Meadow, dead center of Nassau County---where are you on the Island? I see you do a lot of Korean arts---there's a lot of us into KMA also. Have good time reading and writing on the boards!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Enjoy! :)

Mike

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
John, welcome to MT :wavey:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sadly yes. On the registration it clearly says "I am at least 16...." and in fact will not even let you get to that part unless you put in an birthdate that is 16 or older. So, lying twice then publicly saying same, not smart, y'know?

Latest Discussions