help locating a grappling school

woot

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Could someone direct me to a web site that could help me locate a reputable grappling school? I am interested in Jiu-Jitsu, but Judo would be good too.

I've tried searching but am not coming up with much.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Alittle more info like where you are and where you would like to train like what city or state or even county for that matter. I know there is aalot of great ones in california and up east

OP
W

woot

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking for a place near the St. Louis area. I have seen some websites where you can type in where your looking and it will locate the nearest martial arts school for you, but I can't seem to locate any grappling schools. I assume there out there, because there are amateure MMA events in the area. I've had no luck with the yellow pages either.

OP
W

woot

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ok the fact that you found those in roughly less than a minute makes me feel really stupid. But I swear I searched for a couple hours and came up empty. Maybe I need to take some web searching lessons too. Thanks for the help.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm looking for a place near the St. Louis area. I have seen some websites where you can type in where your looking and it will locate the nearest martial arts school for you, but I can't seem to locate any grappling schools. I assume there out there, because there are amateure MMA events in the area. I've had no luck with the yellow pages either.

If you can get in GM Bong Yul Shin's Judo class

(see: http://gatewaymoodokwan.com/GM-Bong-Yul-Shin.php )

GO FOR IT ... if you can handle it. I hear the workout is pretty demanding. Be prepared to do thousands of calisthenics each week.

He is an amazing martial artist.

Latest Discussions