Schools in Alabama?

Jaece22

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Hopefully someone out there can help me. I was wondering if anyone knows of a Muay Thai or even just plain kickboxing school in middle Alabama. I've done a number of web searches using Google and other school locater services and turned up nothing in Birmingham and surrounding areas. I've also asked around at a local BJJ dojo but still had no luck finding a school.

I can make the drive to Atlanta GA where I know there are a number of good schools but that is a three hour trip one way so tops I could only make it to class or personal training a few times a month. I know that isn't exactly the most efficient way to learn. I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a reputable school nearby.

thaistyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well the only place I found is www.spartanfitness.net It's a mma school/gym but they do offer muay thai. I don't know howw current the info is on the website but maybe you could contact them. Save the 3 hour trek to Atlanta for a weekend or a short vacation trip. I'll see if I can find any other gyms close to you.

Latest Discussions