helloo

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
hello my name is shyquille graves Im new to this forum
a little b about my self
Im 24 years old I have been in the martial arts since I was 15 although I was had started training sooner
my arts are
Muay thai
Jeet kun do
kali
Taekwondo
boxing
Bjj
I have also wrestled in high school a little bit

I love martial arts Im always willing to learn and grow I love learning new things about the arts also learning new disciplines and the vast amounts of knowledge there is to learn feel free to introduce yourself and we can chat It up martial arts

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
thank you very much for the warm welcomes and I love learning so feel free to give me knowledge

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
hello my name is shyquille graves, my arts are
Muay thai, Jeet kun do, kali, Taekwondo, boxing, Bjj, ...I have also wrestled in high school a little bit

Welcome Shyquille!

--Did you study all those arts separately or mostly at one school like, for example, a JKD/Kali school. I know JKD often includes Kali, Muay Thai, some boxing and grappling. For wrestling I'm guessing back in high school?

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
Welcome Shyquille!

--Did you study all those arts separately or mostly at one school like, for example, a JKD/Kali school. I know JKD often includes Kali, Muay Thai, some boxing and grappling. For wrestling I'm guessing back in high school?
my jkd muay thai and kali and my tiger style kung fu and wing chun are all under the same banner but my boxing isn't under the same school neither is my bjj and yes my wrestling was is high school but I also have little brother who was a good state wrestler so he helps with that as well

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial talk. We got bears and now a tiger, now we just need a lion.

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
Welcome how long have you been training in each style?
muay thai wing chun and jkd 9 years my tkd and bjj about the same amount and my boxing about 3 four years and kali have been training about 9 years as well

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
muay thai wing chun and jkd 9 years my tkd and bjj about the same amount and my boxing about 3 four years and kali have been training about 9 years as well
Cool what's your favourite style and your go to one if you ever got into a fight

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
Cool what's your favourite style and your go to one if you ever got into a fight
man that's a hard one ive used my elbows in fights so probably my muay thai wing chun and boxing I haven't had the chance to use anything else

Latest Discussions