Hello

Hapkidoguy

White Belt
Reaction score
I missed this yesterday when I was posting everywhere. This looks like an interesting site. As you can probably tell by my name I was studying Hapkido. I also have experience in TKD. I am currently without a school since the closest is almost an hour away. However I have training mats and a Punching bag in my basement as well as a training partner. so i am still training. I look forward to getting to know people.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site (psst not sure if you are, but if you're looking for more training partners, there's a forum where you can post where you live and what you're looking for and people will pm you if they live near you/are interested..just a thought...)

OP
Hapkidoguy

Hapkidoguy

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to the site (psst not sure if you are, but if you're looking for more training partners, there's a forum where you can post where you live and what you're looking for and people will pm you if they live near you/are interested..just a thought...)
I live in PODUNK Kansas :wavey:. There are 1200 people so I doubt to many know HKD. But ya I will maybe need to look into it.

OP
Hapkidoguy

Hapkidoguy

White Belt
Reaction score
Maybe you should start your own school Gary..

I had one before I moved. Right now I have to find a job then maybe start a school. Although I dont usually charge for teaching. I like to just impart what knowledge I have .

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I know quite a few guys who do HKD, and there are some great resources out there for someone studying on their own!

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry I missed this before. Welcome to MT! I am also a Hapkido student. Look forward to you input.