Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

SummonerCloud

White Belt
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
There is a lot of crud out there disguised as real ninjutsu.

BINGO!thats what i mean...

ok everyone,ignore EVERYTHING I HAVE JUST SAID.though thanks for answerin my questions.

thats what i came up with.

and at teh ff forum i didnt ask much about ninjutsu itself.mainly things that could be applied....like detectional skills or rolls like i mentioned here.

blackadder,please,i prefer cold advice to dumb sarcasm...

i understand VERY well that i dont know everything.
i understand very wel lthat i am a beginner.
i am not bragging about anything,and when i said i am better than peeps who think they could fight i was implying your average "wannbe",not you guys.

btw,here is a shred of knowledge.
The shinobi primarily wore tabi,which were incredibly silent split toed boots,the split allowed for greater traction and greater ease in rope climbing among other things.
hah,i proved it.lol,really.
i am not as ignorant as i appeared,guess i was just pisssed because i told everyone at old forum id just get flamed on a true martial arts forum.the second i got advice(dojo listings)i started making connections.i did use it,but i did not thank.truly i have JUST noticed this...i mainly didnt because i was mad at a few peeps but took it out on you all...sorry,and thank you...i should have said so earlier.

thank you brother john for not looking down on me and being the only rep that gave me a plus...and thank you all who didnt neg rep.otherwise...meh.

one of the points i tried to state was that 99% of the "true ninjutsu" is BS that some moron makes up.today on tv i saw some gayt commercial with some guy in a shinobi shokuzu(which they never if barely ever wore,mainly considered created in teh noh theater as the "i am a ninja" tag.)runnin around chasin some guy makin "ya!" sounds...i hate how people defile the shinobi like that!that makes peeps laugh when you say you wanna practice ninjutsu.

now,the stealth tactics of the shinobi may not be practitioned near as much today but i also want to learn those,just to fully learn what they were like so long ago,and to personally use it.i truly understand that i know barely anything in total,especially to you others.honestly though look at my FIRST post.did i look like i tried to start somthin
?i was askin somthin that may not have applied to ninjutsu entirely but you guys may be best suited to help in.

an about carryin mace or pep.spray...whats mace?someone in ff mentioned it when i was speaking of whips n flails...how strange.but my point is,what if you dont HAVE mace or spray?

i started out tryin to be nice an get my questions answered,knowing itd prolly turn out bad...then it "snowballed" and if you look back,some of my posts appear to be an attempt to halt that effect.i am sorry,and i well know i have a long way to go.as idfiotic as i seem,i am well capable of following a sensei/instructor,and i know they would know more than i.i am a person very capable of respect,but really people,look at this from my perspective.i started by asking questions and look how it added up...yes,i made mistakes.but truly,in the end i now know what to do to begin.i know much more than my words have led you people to believe.

also,yeah kyushojutsu might not affect drunks or peeps on drugs but certain technigues like a hammerfist to teh back of teh neck can knock out/paralyze.some kyusho effect people in ways besides pain.

also,kinda random,but....never underestimate palm-heel!i put a dent in a car:rofl: erm...like,5 dents with no self dmg like some closed fist punch'd do...bro n i got in a fight,he is a football type who ridicules martial arts.he trys to tackle me an i sling im into wall judo style,lol...then i palm heel im in chest.he is 12.he cried.HORRIBLE red bruise there...not braggin jus sayin...dont underestimate!

look...in short....this post is me sayin i'm sorry,really.maybe some of you overeacted,but i know i did.no matter what,that is not the shinobi way(another name for ninja btw whoever asked,but yeah is also a game)i'm sorry and i hope we can all just forget my stupidity(cept the disciplinary mods,duh...)and turn this thread into a kind of..."help thread" for me...im sorry,and even when i was mad at some of you,i still respected you....i am...slightly envious,heh.

i know most people are blinded by dumb crap like that commercial i mentioned,and know nothing of the shinobi...i know a lot more(not of actual application of techniques and jutsus.) than i have lead you all to believe,and i want to start training ASAP.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
SummonerCloud said:
i understand VERY well that i dont know everything.
i understand very wel lthat i am a beginner.

You know nothing!
You have not even begun to learn!

You want some real advice? Go away! Take what you have learned about teachers in your area and try to approach them but don't try to continue on here. Take a year off from posting and then look back at what you wrote. Trust me, you will smack yourself.

I have been where you are, but you have not been where I have been. And the best advice I can give to you is to try to give up ever trying to recover from the impression you have given this board so far. If I were teaching and saw what you had wrote I would never let you in my dojo.

You can grow out of ignorance caused by youth. But if you continue to try to get accepted by others you will just dig yourself deeper into a position you will have to defend and never be able to move beyond that.

And if you think I am being harsh, you should try the training that I get in ninjutsu in Japan. If you complain about some harsh but good advice, you will run sobbing into the night at your first encounter with the teachers I respect most.

Grey Eyed Bandit

Master of Arts
Reaction score
SummonerCloud said:
The shinobi primarily wore tabi,which were incredibly silent split toed boots,the split allowed for greater traction and greater ease in rope climbing among other things.
hah,i proved it.lol,really.

Actually, tabi have split toes so that you can wear these: http://www.asahi-jc.com/geta.htm

SummonerCloud said:
now,the stealth tactics of the shinobi may not be practitioned near as much today but i also want to learn those,just to fully learn what they were like so long ago,and to personally use it.

You're out of luck.

SummonerCloud said:
also,yeah kyushojutsu might not affect drunks or peeps on drugs but certain technigues like a hammerfist to teh back of teh neck can knock out/paralyze.some kyusho effect people in ways besides pain.

"Everyone has a plan when they enter into a fight. Then they get punched in the face."

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
You want some real advice? Go away! Take what you have learned about teachers in your area and try to approach them but don't try to continue on here. Take a year off from posting and then look back at what you wrote. Trust me, you will smack yourself.respect most

During the year off practice your typing..The proper use of capitalization, punctuation and in general sentence construction..You will be more effective if no one has to work reading your posts.. Good luck..

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note.
Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.

-Kreth/Jeff Velten
-MT Senior Moderator

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lalom said:
Thank you Jeff. The comments above starting with Mr. Roley's were indeed not needed.

My advice was good and should be taken. He has caused too much anger and it would be best for there to be a short break in posting before he tries again. If he takes the info he has gotten here about schools and becomes a student, then comes back and starts posting questions it would be a lot less heated.

Your comments are indeed not needed. When a moderator tells people to cool things down, it does not help if someone jumps in and singles out the other side for a parting shot of, "of course that is the bad guy." The proper response is to just not say anything and do as the moderator says.

OP
S

SummonerCloud

White Belt
Reaction score
True i have made mistakes,but i have asked forgiveness.you don't have to forgive me but Throwing gunpowder on fire will not put the fire out....

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
gentlemen may I suggest as a member of the forum that all parties in this discussion step back and take a short break before posting in this thread again
Some good information and thought has been given in this thread
some maybe foolish things also have been said
let all just let it cool down for a while

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
SummonerCloud said:
True i have made mistakes,but i have asked forgiveness.you don't have to forgive me but Throwing gunpowder on fire will not put the fire out....

Which is kind of what you are doing here.

Take a breather, let it go, check out the schools and let us know how it went.

My best.

OP
S

SummonerCloud

White Belt
Reaction score

and people,I'm not an idiot.first,askaninja was something i also expected and hate....i know there is no book,or website that teaches you all you need to know,I'm not an idiot....so please don't sarcastically state something like that.

humor is fine but overly it makes people look idiotic...not an insult just a pure statement,i even overdo it...a lot.

...I'm leaving,in search of a forum where the majority actually cares about beginners...before i go i have some words that,even as a beginner,i hope are heard.

Big shadow-your wisdom and respectability are highly honorable...i wish everyone were as understanding as you...you should be proud,for you are the image i hope people think highly of,for i do.i respect that greatly.

brother john,you were the only one who gave a good rep thing( i didn't expect any but at least you weren't like everyone else)...certain peeps didn't rep at all an thats OK but john,you were understanding and kind PLUS out of 70 odd posts were the only one who answered my initial questions.you motivationally spoke and that is respectable,i appreciate your non-discrimination.

technopunk-as idiotically sarcastic as you were most of the time,you found the local Dojos which will probably be the beginning of my training....thank you.

i appreciate everyone's aid...and i mean no insult to this,but some of you well could do with some decency in understanding of other's situations..i REALLY don't mean insult by that,as in reality EVERYONE can get better at something(i am a perfect example)...i just hope that you people are a little more like the people who i mentioned,no offense,truly.

and by the way,i guarantee you that even tho I'm not gonna check back here the following things are gonna be mentioned:
-good,he's gone
-blah blah u insulted me
-something bout rep

Even the peeps on the ff forum were undiscriminating,i have admitted my wrongs and asked for forgiveness and that should be enough...maybe not to achieve it but at least to fend off argumentals...

goodbye,and
please do not forget my words,Big,John and techno...i meant what i said.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
SummonerCloud said:
...I'm leaving,in search of a forum where the majority actually cares about beginners...

And when you do, take this advice I am going to give you. Clean up your attitude and show some respect for other people. Your posting a big parting shot at others really is a good indicator of your lack of maturity. If you don't get rid of that attitude, you will find trouble wherever you go. Martialtalk is one of the nicer places on the internet. If you blew it here, then you would get raped on most of the other boards.

When you get to the new forum, don't try to tell anyone anything about yourself that they don't need to know. Just ask questions and people will usually try to answer. If you use the search function and only ask about things you can't find on your own, people will be glad to help a begginer. It is when you feel the need to talk about how you send people to the emergency room, how you have never trained with a teacher or have owned shuko and yet you have come up with your own techniques for them that people loose the urge to be helpfull. Don't insult folks like you have.

Read a lot of old threads and find out as much as you can before you ask questions. You will not only learn about ninjutsu, but you will also find out just what kind of tone the moderators allow and desire. If you had done that here, you might have realized how things like your attrocious use of English and your calling things "gay" would go over like a turd in a punch bowl.

So good luck wherever you go. But if you do not follow the advice I have given you, your are going to be treated even worse than you were here. And at that point you will not be able to escape from the realization that the problem was not with martialtalk, but with you.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
SummonerCloud said:
and techno...i meant what i said.

What, that I am an idiot?

I'm glad to know you meant that, and good luck learning "Shinobi" over at the Final Fantasy forum.

Tengu6

Green Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
What, that I am an idiot?

I'm glad to know you meant that, and good luck learning "Shinobi" over at the Final Fantasy forum.

wow, no stout for him huh techno.

CloudSummoner, this is me trying to be helpful, cause I remember how I was when was 12, TAKE DONS ADVICE, you have no idea who the people on these boards are.....some are very well known in the Ninjutsu world and highly respected......if you keep making friends this way you will have zero training opportunities.

Don is right, with the way you behaved and the things you said even in your first post, you set a negative image of yourself and people on the other REAL Ninjutsu boards will not be nearly as nice or helpfull as those here have.

Lets leave it at this, look into the dojo (yes, thats plural) that were mentioned and dont tell the instructor that you want to move into his hou4s to train 24 7.

And finally, never insult the guy who makes the best brew. Sheesh.....

Markk Bush
www.bujinmag.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions