Hello from the UK :-)

Motz

White Belt
Reaction score
Well, I was planning to just watch from the wings, but since I've succumbed to the temptation to post in the General Martial Arts forum, I may as well introduce myself.

I'm from North West England and just about to finish my A Levels (a bit of a bummer, since I'm off to Uni next year and have to change dojos...). A while back I did a few years of Judo (still got my junior green belt at the bottom of the wardrobe :D), but didn't put very much into it. Thanks to some contagiously enthusiastic friends, I've now taken up Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu and hope to be a bit more committed - it's certainly seeming worth it so far.

Anyway, that's me. Back into the shadows to watch and learn, I guess :)

Mike

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well, I was planning to just watch from the wings, but since I've succumbed to the temptation to post in the General Martial Arts forum, I may as well introduce myself.

I'm from North West England and just about to finish my A Levels (a bit of a bummer, since I'm off to Uni next year and have to change dojos...). A while back I did a few years of Judo (still got my junior green belt at the bottom of the wardrobe :D), but didn't put very much into it. Thanks to some contagiously enthusiastic friends, I've now taken up Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu and hope to be a bit more committed - it's certainly seeming worth it so far.

Mike

Hey you! don't you dare go back intot he shadows!!! lol

I'm from NW England too, us minorities have to be represented! ;)

Nice to see you writing Mike.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! :)

Mike

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, and now that you're out in the open, may as well have some fun! :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello. welcome to the site, don't stay hidden! Whereabouts in the North west? I'm across that way on 17th march for a fight night in Workington.

MetalStorm

Green Belt
Reaction score

Mike

Welcome to MT

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings Motz and welcome to MT...

Latest Discussions