Hello from San Francisco, California

mickey

White Belt
Reaction score
It's amazing that I've never before visited a martial arts forum; I've been geeking since the mid-1970s and on the mat on and off since the mid-1980s.

I did some Tae Kwon Do in New Hampshire (but can't remember the teacher's name, save to say that he was well-known and had ties to MIT TKD), Aikido in San Francisco (with Robert Nadeau Sensei, and others), and most recently, after an eight-year hiatus, Hakpido (with Master Jun-o Kang).

My kids, girl 4.75 and boy 7.25, are into Hakpido, the younger takes me to the do jang twice daily (!).

In my previous schools testing was rather optional, and so it's only at this latest school, with the kids, that I'm testing (mostly to fit in with their class structure and for the kids' view of progress).

I have some military experience (Army) and I know my way around a kitchen. And computers. And travel.

Pleased to be here.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Glad to have you Mickey, sound as though you're a busy man.
Terry

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, Welcome to MT :) Glad to have you.
Happy Posting!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions you may have.:)

Mike

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi mickey, Well it's about time you got on an MA board! lol...glad you found us here...I look forward to your posts.. :asian:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Mickey your so fine
your so fine you blow my mind
Hey mickey...Hey mickey!.....

The minute I saw your name I started singing that song and haven't stopped! HELP! ;)

Anyways.... :) Welcome to Martial Talk. Really we aren't all nuts...well... some of us anyways...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome mickey! Actually, we are all pretty much nuts here. The longer you stay, the crazier you get (just kidding). Happy posting!

Latest Discussions