Hello from Colorado Springs

C0_Monk

White Belt
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say hello. I am a 40 year old male living in Colorado Springs with my two young children. I found this board while researching Calvary Hybid Hapkido and Master Isaac Costley.

I have long held an interest in Martial Arts and now that my oldest is of age I plan to take the journey with him. I have a background in wrestling, boxing, and dabbled for a year or so in BJJ but due to traveling extensively found it hard to stick with it and progress.

While I am not young, I am far from old and am looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead, as well as reading and discussing our shared interests.

I plan to heed the advice of a wise instructor who told me that I can learn much from watching, much from doing, and even more by combining the two.

Monk

Welcome and Ma is a great way to spend time with the family.
Terry

Hello and welcome to MT!

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask away, we don't bite. :D

C0_Monk said:
I plan to heed the advice of a wise instructor who told me that I can learn much from watching, much from doing, and even more by combining the two.
...And talking to people at MartialTalk. :)

Okay. I embellished a bit. Welcome to MT, Monk!

Welcome to Martial Talk! Enjoy your stay!:)

Mike

Greetings and welcome to MT..

Latest Discussions

Back