Hello Everybody!!

PK_Tricky

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am 34 years old, male, and currently learning Ti Chi and learning Wing Chun. I havent taken any classes in person yet, but I firmly believe the cultural, historical, and spiritual aspects of any given martial art is essential in order to recieve the full benifit of its practice. I also have been learning some Taekwondo stretching excercises to strengthen my lower body and improve flexibility. I look forward to meeting you, and if you have any advice for a noob fire away! Happy new year everyone!

-pk

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am 34 years old, male, and currently learning Ti Chi and learning Wing Chun. I havent taken any classes in person yet, but I firmly believe the cultural, historical, and spiritual aspects of any given martial art is essential in order to recieve the full benifit of its practice. I also have been learning some Taekwondo stretching excercises to strengthen my lower body and improve flexibility. I look forward to meeting you, and if you have any advice for a noob fire away! Happy new year everyone!

-pk

I like your attitude. Welcome.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk....Thank you for joining the site and we hope you find it informative. :)

Latest Discussions