Hawaiian Kempo Meeting

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi,
surgery went well. friday for me... hopfully 12 weeks will go by fast and i will be back to 100 % training... Looking forward to this meeting.
it is July 21st at 4 pm? Yes and we just need a place to meet now right... so let me know. Master evans and i will be come to this.
My weekend seminar i will be helping out with is july 29th weekend....
so this works out well. looking forward to this again.
kosho

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi,
surgery went well. friday for me... hopfully 12 weeks will go by fast and i will be back to 100 % training... Looking forward to this meeting.
it is July 21st at 4 pm? Yes and we just need a place to meet now right... so let me know. Master evans and i will be come to this.
kosho

Glad to hear your surgery went well.. I wish you a full and speedy recovery

marlon

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score

marlon

Thanks marlon. Hope things are well for you. Did that student come back from the test she failed?
kosho

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,
kosho

Great news! Wishing you the best for a speedy recovery!:ultracool

Mike

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
MJS,
Thanks everyones comments are nice to see and hear. i look forward to getting together with you Mike this summer for a saturday down at your dojo in CT. I hope to bring some of my students and maybe master evans if he is free to come that weekend we are both open to.
kosho

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

marlon

Thanks marlon. Hope things are well for you. Did that student come back from the test she failed?
kosho

yes, it took her two weeks to come back and then another bit of time to test and she passed. Her mother quit.
marlon

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone-
Sorry i am a little slow to respond getting ready for my annual Alliance tournament in 2 weeks and well when you are running things it gets a little hectic as all of you know. As for the brewery and room? I have not gotten down there but i will. The most important part is that we have a date and a time... As for a place well thats the easiest in my opinion. But dont worry after the tournament (may 5th) I will need a good brew so i will check it out.
Jesse

OP
LawDog

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings all,
Within the next week or so I will be up in the Natick area, can anyone send/write the directions to where our meeting will be held?
Thanks,

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
From 128 and points East:
At the junction of 128 and the Mass Pike, follow the Mass Pike Westbound for 6 miles to Exit 13.

From 495 and points West:
At the junction of 495 and the Mass Pike, follow the Mast Pike Eastbound for 10 miles to Exit 13.

=======================

Take Exit 13, Route 30, Natick. Follow signs to Route 30 (Cochituate Road) EAST. This is a long ramp that will take you through a through a 360 degree cloverleaf turn before merging on to Route 30 Eastbound.

Stay in the right lane and take the immediate next right on Speen Street.

Follow Speen Street about a half mile. Stay to the right and watch for signs pointing to Route 9 WEST.

Merge on to Route 9 West. The Natick Mall is on the right.

Shoppers World is a large outdoor shopping complex just past the Natick Mall.

Follow signs to turn right in to Shoppers World.

The John Harvard Brew Pub is in the back coner, near Bob's and AC Moore.

John Harvard Brew Pub
1 Worcester Road (Route 9 West)
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 875-2337

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
thanks for the directions

now do we have an agreed upon time or is this going to be an ongoing all day get togeather whit a get there when you can meeting time and a keep Carol sober theam :drinkbeer :lfao:

OP
LawDog

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
From my understanding it is a get there no later than 4pm. TShadowChaser, I guess you are now the CK team leader.
:ultracool

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just confirming the date is still July 21st?

OP
LawDog

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
MJS,
Everyone who is planning on attending has stated that July 21, 2007 is good for them. So this date has been set. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok sorry but, do we have a meeting place? time is 4 pm still?
Kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
MJS
Thanks, I know where this mall is so I should be able to find the place again thank you,
kosho

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry guys but it has been crazy for me. On friday June 1st i will be teaching in Natick and after i will be going over to Jon Harvards for a drink and food, but primarily to check out the layout of the building to see if it will be suitable for us to meet, socialize and all and all be comfy. If it seems like the only way to be is to sit, well that i do not think will work because if you guys are like me (which being all martial artist probably are) I need to move around. So i will be able to report after that. Wont be around this weekend.. great weekend, plus wedding anniversary and birthday.. Nice.. I'll be in NH, fishing, boating, swimming, and well anything else that would make you jealus pretend im doing that too. haha.
In Peace,
Jesse

Latest Discussions