An Appeal to the Kempo family

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Hello and much respect to ALL members of the Kempo family!

I am writing this as an appeal to all of us to please rise above the sniping and attacks against each other. I understand, that some of us have feelings toward some prominent members, of certain organizatios, that run very deep. I understand that you have had bad experiences, however, you have risen above that, moved on, and continued to train. I ask that you please remember that those, who are the object of your disgust are not apart of these forums. Any of the feelings that have been displayed lately, to those who are part of their organizations, should be re-directed to those members, if you feel the need to snipe. They did it to you, take it up with them! Remember, their problems with each other, are their problems, not ours. There's no need to carry on that negativity in here, against those that had nothing to do with it, and, who are here, as the rest of us, to take part in something positive. We are all on the same journey, ultimately, and I ask us all to please remember that. We want all to feel comfortable and welcome!

Respect to us all! :asian:

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Great post. I agree this is pointless banter. It is time to move on, but if you still feel resenment then like Hand Sword said please take it up with them and quit filling the threads with 'memebers of this di that' or that system is wrong because...". We all need to just get along.

B