Hawaiian Kempo Meeting

OP
LawDog

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This is working out better than hoped. It will be held on the weekend of July 21, 2007 in either Massachusetts or New Hampshire,(Hooterville).
This is like the 70's all over, excellant.
:cheers:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bring him a Fin du Monde or a Maudite Marlon... :drinkbeer

He doesn't need to go to Canada for those two, they're sold in floor-packs at a local sprit shop. You know...one, two, three, floor. ;)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is working out better than hoped. It will be held on the weekend of July 21, 2007 in either Massachusetts or New Hampshire,(Hooterville).
This is like the 70's all over, excellant.
:cheers:

Has a location been decided upon?

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
If it is going to be off of the 495 or mass pike i have been looking at a place called Jack Harvards (I believe) hopefully i will get a chance to see it next week. Besides that i think that as long as we have a date the best place will show itself as more people respond. It seems to be a gathering of at least,, off the top of my head, 15. But it is still more than 3 full months ahead.
Jesse

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If it is going to be off of the 495 or mass pike i have been looking at a place called Jack Harvards (I believe) hopefully i will get a chance to see it next week. Besides that i think that as long as we have a date the best place will show itself as more people respond. It seems to be a gathering of at least,, off the top of my head, 15. But it is still more than 3 full months ahead.
Jesse

The John Harvard Brew Pub at the Natick Mall. Good place, been there a couple times for some business get-togethers.

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
The John Harvard Brew Pub at the Natick Mall. Good place, been there a couple times for some business get-togethers.

I did not know it was actually in the mall. It was suggested to me by some of the families down in Natick. I will go and check it out/ have a soda/ and report back on it.
Jesse

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I did not know it was actually in the mall. It was suggested to me by some of the families down in Natick. I will go and check it out/ have a soda/ and report back on it.
Jesse

If memory serves me correctly its on Mall property, either at one extreme end of the mall or detatched from the mall but in the same Parking lot. Been a couple years wince I've been there.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RevIV,
Is there a hotel close by? A few of us will need/want one.

There are several nearby..the area is wall to wall retail for several miles...it may be good to see if we can go in on a group rate with one of the hotels.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have no idea what you all are talking about, but I sure hope I can make a trip back that way to meet ... LOL

The John Harvard is a local brew pub and eatery that first made its claim to fame in Harvard Square. If you can picture a brew pub that caters to Harvard students and features stained-glass reliefs that have lampooned famous local politicians....you kind of get an idea of the place. ;)

We'd love to have you out 14Kempo!

OP
LawDog

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This will be a good thing for the SKK group. The full group hasn't had a fun time get together in a very long time.
This will be good for all New England martial arts.
:supcool:

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Can we go as far as to say I have my roots in New England? It's a stretch, but both my parents are from Providence, R.I.

How's that ... LOL

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Can we go as far as to say I have my roots in New England? It's a stretch, but both my parents are from Providence, R.I.

How's that ... LOL

That sounds fantastic! Plus you don't have to be a New Englander to join us. :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This will be a good thing for the SKK group. The full group hasn't had a fun time get together in a very long time.
This will be good for all New England martial arts.
:supcool:

I agree! It'll be great to meet people, and have some good conversation. :)

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
John Harvard's is actually in Shoppers World. Great little place, I'm there a few times a year. It's actually a micro-brewery attached to a restaurant. Great wings. :drinkbeer

Latest Discussions