Hawaiian Kempo Meeting

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bewitched??????

Well...in Salem there's a statue of Elizabeth Montgomery who starred in Bewitched ;)

73962240_bc269a1037_m.jpg

Just kidd'n Carol, lol, I know you're an :angel:

LOL! Do I need to put a spell on you Professor Joe? :lol: :lol: :) :)

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
All right.. I will start looking this week. Kosho -- what time is the seminar in Jaffrey? I might be in Jaffrey that morning myself. I think Framingham might have more of what we are looking for. But all of RTE 9 has Bar/Restaurants which is what i think we will need, Space to mingle.
Jesse

It would be a weekend event. friday night - sunday. But there is a 50/50 chance it will be the last weekend also. as soon as I know I will let you all know. I think this will be a great thing to all get together and what not.
Kosho

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hooters Bar and Grill in Salem

That would be a cool idea! But....it's in Salem NH, not Salem MA. But if everyone is up for a roadtrip ;)

CTKempo Todd

Green Belt
Reaction score
CTKempo_Todd.
What type of motor do you ride?

A 2005 Honda ST1300..(The motor is a 125 Horsepower, Fuel injected V4)

I can't get off of it... 40,000 miles and 18 states visited in a year and a half of ownership..I rode all winter (14 degrees..Just put on some good gear, move the electric windshield up the high setting with the 'button of awe" and rock on...)

This is a picture of me taken at Deal's Gap, North Carolina last November...

Attachments

• $01691.jpg
    $01691.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 195

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have been talking to a few other Kempo people who do not frequent this forum and they seem interested also. I will be in the Natick area Friday and if i get a chance to get down there early enough i will check out a few places on RTE 9.
Jesse

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
It looks like all y'all are building something good here. "If you build it, they will come."

Keep up the project and good work; it's fun to watch!

D.

OP
LawDog

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
CTKempo_Todd,
Nice ride. Top end is what? Shifting six or five?
I see by the photograph that we have something in common, "Corners". Have fun.
This is my motor, it has a factory high performance package.

CTKempo Todd

Green Belt
Reaction score
CTKempo_Todd,
Nice ride. Top end is what? Shifting six or five?
I see by the photograph that we have something in common, "Corners". Have fun.
This is my motor, it has a factory high performance package.

Thanks..Top end is around 150 mph. (5 speed) (I've hit 145 and it is so smooth I took one hand off the bars)

The ST13 is not a sport bike, its a Sport-Tourer so it is not light. Its built for a balance of sporty riding, carving into corners, good strong accelleration (0 - 60 in 3.4 seconds, 1/4 mile in 11 seconds @120mph),
great long distance characteristics (7.7 gallon gas tank with a 300+ mile range, hard removable luggage, electrically adjustable windshield, awesoem wind protection) etc..

I've done a 720 mile day without any issue whatsoever..I love it's versatility and range of riding characteristics.

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
do we have a specific date yet?

marlon

We are looking at July 21st. It is a saturday. 6 hours for a beer...I miss livin next to you Canadians (sometimes) Marlon- you make it in, first beer is on me.
Jesse

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
21st is great for me, the following weekend would be the Ocean State Grand Nationals, so I like the 21st. :asian:

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
you're on Jesse. But when you come up here i'll treat you to some real beer...:)

marlon

Kosho-Monk

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I haven't posted in a while as I have been building up my school - Evans Kempo Karate in Jaffrey, NH - www.jaffreykarate.com. I'd like to be a part of this as well, if that's cool with everyone.

My summer retreat dates are not finalized yet, so I can certainly switch things around. I will check back here more often to keep up to date with the details.

Take care,
John Evans

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I haven't posted in a while as I have been building up my school - Evans Kempo Karate in Jaffrey, NH - www.jaffreykarate.com. I'd like to be a part of this as well, if that's cool with everyone.

My summer retreat dates are not finalized yet, so I can certainly switch things around. I will check back here more often to keep up to date with the details.

Take care,
John Evans

Hopefully you can make it! It'll be great to meet you!

Mike

Latest Discussions