Has anyone heard of this guy?

Ji Yuu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Al Chase. That's the name of the founder of Matrix Martial Arts. Has anyone heard of this guy? I have my opinion of him, but I would very much like some of yours.

Thanks

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Steve beat me to it. After re-reading that thread I went and looked at Mr. Case's YouTube channel to see whether he's posted anything in the last 10 years which would make me reconsider the points I made in the previous discussion. The quality of what I saw seemed in line with the video he had available last time, so I'm standing behind my previous statements.

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think it's been discussed.
Went back and reread some of this old thread. Boy it brought back a lot memories, a lot of people on Martial Talk back then that you don't see much anymore.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Steve beat me to it. After re-reading that thread I went and looked at Mr. Case's YouTube channel to see whether he's posted anything in the last 10 years which would make me reconsider the points I made in the previous discussion. The quality of what I saw seemed in line with the video he had available last time, so I'm standing behind my previous statements.
Is this the correct yt channel?

OP
Ji Yuu

Ji Yuu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. I tend to agree with your comments. Since I am relatively new to this forum, I did not realize that this has been discussed.

Kwon Bup

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Pretty much the same as any other instructor I have come across.

Damien

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Never come across this guy before, just watched his latest video. Multiple moves on a completely stationary target and moving your weight backwards to generate super power in your punch, pure gold! I've got to go learn from this guy!

Latest Discussions