Happy Valentine's Day

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day, Martial Talk. If anyone would like me to be their valentine, I'm cheap and easy.

:lfao:

Yeah, I heard that. I think one of the female mods said that in the mod lounge once or twice :uhyeah:

umm...I mean there is no such thread about you like that there....really....

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
:lfao:

Yeah, I heard that. I think one of the female mods said that in the mod lounge once or twice :uhyeah:

umm...I mean there is no such thread about you like that there....really....
Ooooohhh, now I'm curious, like George. Will you be my Man in the Yellow Hat? :rofl:

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ooooohhh, now I'm curious, like George. Will you be my Man in the Yellow Hat? :rofl:

eeeeww now I feel dirty....I never did like their relationship. Exactly why was a man walking around in a big yellow hat and suit looking for monkeys? :uhohh:

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Flatlander, lemme get this straight... you want Lisa to pull a hat bigger than your head over your eyes so you can't see what's happening, stuff you into a bag and put you on a ship sailing to an unknown destination where you bugger up using the phone and get put into a Fire Department dungeon as a result... hmmm.

Well, whatever turns you on, I guess... :D

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Flatlander, lemme get this straight... you want Lisa to pull a hat bigger than your head over your eyes so you can't see what's happening, stuff you into a bag and put you on a ship sailing to an unknown destination where you bugger up using the phone and get put into a Fire Department dungeon as a result... hmmm.

Well, whatever turns you on, I guess... :D
Ohhh, yeahhh. I like it like that. Stuff me in a bag, baby.... :rofl:

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day

I notice Flatlander didn't say anything about being discreet. I on the other hand am very discreet, as well as cheap and easy:D

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I knew this thead would end up this way, but I am impressed it took 20 posts! :lfao:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day, Martial Talk. If anyone would like me to be their valentine, I'm cheap and easy.

I think I dated your twin sister as those were here traits too...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Allllrighty Flatlander, c'mere. ;)

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm getting the impression that you start threads just so they do end up this way;)

You aren't implying that it might be... um... Lisa's fault that it wound up like this, are you? No, I didn't think so... :roflmao:

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You aren't implying that it might be... um... Lisa's fault that it wound up like this, are you? No, I didn't think so... :roflmao:

Nooooo...couldn't be... :angel:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I would never imply that it's her fault. Lisa doesn't drag anyone's mind to the gutter, she just sort of points the way and we go there willingly:boing2:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would never imply that it's her fault. Lisa doesn't drag anyone's mind to the gutter, she just sort of points the way and we go there willingly:boing2:

Well, we go there... but I always have this sense of Chew right behind me snapping at my heels to hurry me along...