MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!

Fu_Bag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Agreed!!! Happy Thanksgiving All!!! Don't forget to set your alarms for 4:00AM shopping madness!!!

I'm thankfull for the well-being of everyone who puts their life on the line to make a better world for current, and future, generations.

I'm thankfull we're able to voice opinions publicly because of the sacrifices of these people.

I'm thankfull that a wide variety of martial arts are available to practice/study and that we are still able to bear arms to protect ourselves and our loved ones.

I'm thankfull that people come together on MT to discuss everything and nothing.

Thanks Bob Hubbard!

:D

Fu_Bag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hmmm.... Ninja Christmas gifts.....

1. 4lb Godiva chocolate assortment for Ninja Wife

2. Really romantic and touching Christmas card for Ninja Wife professing Ninja Husband's deep dedication and commitment to Ninja Wife and Ninja Kids.

3. Non-housework related Christmas gifts for Ninja Wife

4. Anything Ninja Wife and Ninja Kids have been wanting or wanting to do since Ninja Husband began training.

5. Possible Ninja Family supported trip to Japan for Ninja Husband next Daikomyosai. :D

Aside from that, the usual:

New Ninja Turtle costume

Throwing Stars

Metal dector to find the nice, rusted, ripened throwing stars lost througout the year

2006 Daikomyosai DVD

Fu Bag's Koga Ryu Poohjutsu Self-Sparring Indestructability DVD Training Course (as previewed in Liar Liar w/Jim Carrey)

Reverse edge katana

New bright white Ninja headband with "NINJA" in bold letters on the front

Anything from the Koningun or Ashida Kim is always nice

:D

Latest Discussions