HAPPY 15th ANNIVERSARY CEICEI!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:partyon:
15 years ago today you said "yes" to the guy you swore you'd be with forever (literally)!

15 years and 4 beautiful kids later and still kicking ***!

ATTA GIRL CEICEI! ATTA BOY CLAY!

:partyon:

Thanks so much for allowing me to be such a part of your family for all these years. It has been one of my greatest privaledges to have you and your husband as my best friends. Your children are like unto my own (if I had any) and I love them each dearly. Thank you again my friend. :asian:

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratz on meeting that great milestone CC!!

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, happy anniversary. I have been married for 5 yrs. We knew each other for 10 yrs before we got married.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!!:partyon: :cheers:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy 15th Anniversary Ceicei!!!!

:partyon::partyon:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sure is refreshing to hear of your 15th Ceicei :) With all the divorces I've been hearing about lately, you're an inspiration CC~!!

Congratulations to you and your husband :D

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thank you, all!

My husband and I went to Spring City, UT to stay at a bed and breakfast inn owned by a good caving buddy of MA-Caver's and mine. We got the room with a very nice, big jacuzzi and a pillow-top queen-bed.

Outside, there is a small river nearby. We saw some deer, hummingbirds, lots of jack rabbits, and ground squirrels. There was an eagle soaring high above.

A very relaxing time away from our four kids (MA-Caver watched three of them for us, our eldest is away at Scout camp).

It is nice reflecting upon our relationship, recalling we met briefly when he was 11 years old and I 10 years old in New Mexico. We met again in Utah by coincidence nearly 12 years later on a committee I was leading to plan a reunion that summer for 300+ people. He was a roommate of a committee member and came to visit. I recognized him, but he didn't recognize me at first until I reminded him of events when we were young. At that time, he was a student at USU and I at BYU.

We dated for two years then married, and 15 years later, still going strong--very much in love. MA-Caver says we never left our honeymoon stage.

- Ceicei

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow! Congratulations!~ :partyon:
:bow:

Latest Discussions