Greetings from Matrixman!

matrixman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals, this place is absolutely great.
I particularly love the little quote people have, my favorite is, 'Don't do what you can't undo, until you've considered what you can't do once you've done it.'
I also love the ability to just thank somebody right out of the blue.
About myself, over forty years in the martial arts, and what that really means is that now that I know it all, I've got alzheimers.
I'm a writer, so you'll be seeing articles from me.
Take care and have a great work out.
Al

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Al, it is nice to meet you via the Internet. Looking forward to hearing some good things from you. Welcome and enjoy.

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi Al, welcome to MT! Looking forward to seeing you out on the threads

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Looking forward to your articles...

khand50

Orange Belt
Reaction score
greetings al,
what arts have you trained in? i too have been training for the past 40 years and understand the alzheimer moments! lol. do you write professionally? do you write for martial arts magazines or books or have anything that you have published? i was happy when i came across this site. there are so many decent people on here. ive been on three or four other forums besides this one. i am enjoying this one as well. nice meeting you and enjoy the forum. kevin

OP
matrixman

matrixman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals, and thanks for the welcome.
Kevin, I started in 67, Rod Martin Kenpo (tracy's lineage...) then Kang Duk Won, then just about everything I could get my hands on.
I wrote for CFW (Inside Karate, Masters and styles, etc.) had my own column in Inside karate for some four years.
I do mostly article writing now, for article directories and my website, Monster Martial Arts, where I sell DVDs on the martial arts.
You know, I looked into forums some four or five years ago, ran into one where everyone was bad mouthing, a few egomanics controlled the boards, so I wrote it off as one of those bad internet ideas. I perused this one several times before I joined, as, from the speech and attitude, the wild west is over, and the idea of a forum as a resource is born. Have a greqt work out. Al

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Al, it is a great site. Happy posting!