Hello to all!

CrimsonPhoenix

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm CrimsonPhoenix. I just found this forum a few days ago and after much lurking on my part, decided to join this great community of martial artists.

I've been training in the martial arts since I was eleven, so that puts me as going on eight years. I'm now seventeen. I started out training in Tae Kwon and grew to love it. I achieved my 5th kyu blue belt and after a long mess of things in which the instructor moved away and eventually someone else took his place. . .I ended up changing schools. I still take Tae Kwon Do from this second school and am in training for my 3rd kyu brown belt (currently a 4th kyu blue belt right now). I'm one of only a handful of females at my school and I wish there were more women and girls interested in the martial arts. But I don't mind working with the guys, especially when it comes to sparring which is one of my favorite pastimes.

I love the art and want to work my way to my black belt and go from there no matter how long and hard the road to it is.

So there's my little bit of history. I look forward to discussing the martial arts with y'all! :D

Crimson

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and we do have a great forum. Best of luck with all your training. What is the name of your school?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT.
I'll be looking forward to reading your thoughts and questions

OP
CrimsonPhoenix

CrimsonPhoenix

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcomes everyone.

Welcome and we do have a great forum. Best of luck with all your training. What is the name of your school?

It's a branch school of 'Dean's Martial Arts Institute'. We meet at a local church every Tuesday night.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...Enjoy the forums...

Latest Discussions