Green Monkeys!!

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Japanese researchers have genetically engineered monkeys whose hair roots, skin and blood glow green under a special light
Black Light Monkeys?! Trippy!

I am anxiously awaiting the Black Light Monkeys with Four Asses.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Umm... I have no plans of owning a monkey in the near future... let alone a glow in the dark one.

Just another testament to the weirdness of Japan.
But, glow in the dark fish? You want the fish, don't you???

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
wah! like in the movie 'hypnosis' midori no saru-the green monkey...

if you want to achieve a similar effect without splicing dna, you can make yourself glow under club light if you rub syrian rue(ground up) into your skin.
It's amazing. The stuff is brown and not really visable normaly, but under the light on skin, it glows big time. I don't think anyone really knows about this. I found out about it once when working in a club and people stared at me and then asked my face had glowing streaks. At that time, i would frequently use the rue but havn't played around with it in a whle because i tend to overuse it and then have to watch my diet. I don't think it's dangerous really on skin though, more if you eat it or snort it.

j

j

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Scanned the article ... said something about helping study ALS, Parkinson's and other hard-to-treat diseases. Have to do more reading later.

Latest Discussions