Got a dojo close by ^_^

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nothing sets off warning bells for me, apart from the tortured writing style. But, one can't tell from a web site!

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Agreed, however, Wing Chun schools are not called Dojo (that's a Japanese term)

Methos

White Belt
Reaction score
$6.50 thats CHEAP! im movin to new zealand. Says sifu Tony Brooks learned from Ron Heimberger who i know learned from Ip Ching whos dad was Yip Man so its a rock solid TWC lineage IMO id go but im in America

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
$6.50 thats CHEAP! im movin to new zealand. Says sifu Tony Brooks learned from Ron Heimberger who i know learned from Ip Ching whos dad was Yip Man so its a rock solid TWC lineage IMO id go but im in America

$6.50 per hour. My school is like $2.80 if you go by hour.

tenth1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
dont forget chongnhuka that american dollars are worth about twice as much as kiwi dollars!!!

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
True. I forgot about that. So, in te end, the price is about the same.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS

Please review Martial Talk's fraudbusting policy and remember to keep the conversation polite and respectful. Full rules found here.

Highlight from Fraudbusting policy.
MartialTalk is not a forum dedicated to credential checks or outing frauds. Our goal is to provide a friendly, and an open area to exchange ideas, share thoughts, relax and network. Activities that disrupt our primary focus are not encouraged.

Pamela Piszczek
MT Super Moderator

KamonGuy2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
One of my kung fu brothers gave up trying to find a good wing chun school in New Zealand when he moved out there (sorry to insult any New Zealanders out there, but he did scour the country). In the end he trained BJJ!!!