GM Roland Dantes Fund Raiser

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
GM Dantes is in our thoughts and prayers.

I will update this thread with the Paypal donation link as soon as I get it.

Originally Posted on FMATalk.com
Tim Hartman said:
Greetings-

as many of you have heard, GM Dantes is dealing with health issues at the moment and needs help from the Modern Arnis community. Here are the details.
Kumusta na mga Mandirigma!

I hope this email find you in great health. I have current update on the Donation Process for the benefit of our friend and brother in the arts, GM Roland Dantes.

I just want to let you all know that I have recently made arrangement with Attorney Vic Turdanes, a member of the Philippine Council of Kali Eskrima Arnis Masters and close friend of GM Dantes. He is now helping and representing GM Dantes with all finances relating to the payments of the medical and hospital expenses. To insure that all donations will be received and applied promptly, I have been asked to be the central point in the USA to handle donations.

I am very honored to take this responsibility and trust. Please rest assured that all donations made by you will be sent promptly and properly applied.

How this will work?

Donors would send their monies (check or money orders only) to my attention. Upon receipt, these will be deposited. I will immediately send an email to each donor confirming receipt of their donations. I would then process the electronic funds transfer that would be sent directly to the bank account as set up by Attorney Vic Turdanes. I will be sending the electronic funds transfer in batches to lower our cost per transaction.

Please do the following:
  • Please make sure to make the checks or money orders to my name, Myrlino Hufana.
  • Also, please indicate on your check or money order that this is for GM Dantes Donation.
  • Simply write GM DANTES DONATION somewhere at the bottom of the check/money order.
  • Make sure to include a note or letter with your email address so that I can email you with a confirmation.
Mailing address:

PG Myrlino P. Hufana
14510 NE 20th Street, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98007

On behalf of GM Roland Dantes, I would like to extend my gratitude and sincere appreciation for your dedication, loyalty and brotherhood. I urge that you continue your sincere efforts and endeavor in the propagation of our beloved Filipino martial arts. The FMA is finally gaining popularity and growth around the world. This light of success is due to each of you and your passion to stay true to our arts, traditions and culture. We need to maintain strength in our pride of the Filipino heritage as we continue to teach our arts to the rest of the world.

With this said, we need to show our support and brotherhood to GM Roland Dantes by helping in any way we can. He is very valuable to us and consider him a living legend and pioneer in the Filipino martial arts. Again, thank you very much for your donations!

Maraming Salamat Po!

Gumagalang,

Punong Guro Myrlino P. Hufana
Hufana Traditional Arnis International
Bellevue Martial Arts Academy
World Filipino Martial Arts Association
14510 NE 20th St, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98007
www.Arnisador.com
www.Worldfma.com
We will be adding a Pay pal feature on FMATalk for those who would like to make donations. Anyone who makes a donation of $15 or more will be given a 1 year premium FMAT membership.

Dieter

Brown Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello,

for all, who are interested in the health of GM Roland Dantes, he is out of the hospital and getting better.

See below the mail of GM Pepito Robas.

Regards

Dieter Knüttel

Good day! Master Roland had been released by the hospital yesterday(November 24 7pm) and is already fine now. He's on his recovery state at the comforts of his home.

Yes, I'll extend him your greetings! God bless!

Latest Discussions