Glenn Beck, stark-raving "Wingnut:"-yet again!!!

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lfao:....just, just...:lfao:
Glen Beck claiming he has proof the federal government carried out the boston marathon bombing as a false flag opperation. He said that Obama has till monday to admit it or his show will reveal the evidence for his conspiracy theory!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is this just car-crash conspiracy TV or does the fellow seriously have a few 'issues'? I know that whenever he's been mentioned on these pages it has ever been in a context that makes him seem 'on the verge', so to speak - is that an accurate perception?

Drasken

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well then. I'm oh so curious about his proof.

Beck is just like any of the other shock jocks. The problem is that his claims are so outlandish, that he often proves himself wrong. And yet people still listen to him. I'm waiting to hear his proof, and see if people still think he's worth listening to.
From what I've seen of this guy he has the intelligence of an eggplant.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Its called entertainment people. He's not a news reporter he's an entertainer.

Drasken

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Its called entertainment people. He's not a news reporter he's an entertainer.

The problem is that a lot of people see him as a news reporter. Not an idiot put up there to entertain us with his red faced ranting nonsense. People actually take him seriously.

And he's not the only one. Both parties have this kind of nonsense. They're all ridiculous. And I have no idea why any of them are taken seriously at all.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Where do you guys find these people? Did they close down some mental health facility and just let the patients loose?

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Uhhhh...I hope you have more of a clip than the one you posted...because it doesn't cover exactly what you posted. I listen to Beck occasionally, I listen to Rush and Dennis Miller more, and the local guys on WLS.

He doesn't say it is a false flag operation, for one, there was a nice, noticeable edit in the video that obscured what his actual point was, and he has long been pointing out that Islamic organizations in the country aren't getting the scrutiny they deserve, like CAIR and the other sympathizers with radical islam. He implies that there is more to the Saudi national than the government is putting out right now...and that is about it from the clip. Need a lot more to show he says the U.S. did Boston...especially since he is going to elaborate on Monday...you should probably listen to his show and see where he goes...otherwise this clip isn't impressive...

If you listen to the tape..he doesn't say anything really up to 1:05 other than it is important what we do going forward...and then they edit the video...

from 1:05 to 1:48 he says he knows who the Saudi national is and the government should say who he is or he will...

From 1:48 to the end of the video he says that the Saudi national in custody is a really, really bad guy and that he is going to say who the guy actually is...

Yeah, not exactly wing nut stuff..

He didn't say it was a false flag operation or that the government carried out the operation did he...if you listened to the video and what he actually said...

In fact, he is implying that at most, the government is going to conceal the real identity of the Saudi national...for whatever reason. Considering I heard about the Jihadi tapes made by the two Boston Bombers on his show, vs. anywhere else, from Steven Emerson, a terrorism expert who found the videos in Russin and Arabic...he may have some info. on this guy...also, there may be more buddies of these *******s out there...

The F.B.I. are obviously following any leads that might show there were more than the two involved...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/4...s-tamerlan-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-sleeper-cell.htm

The FBI is hunting a 12-man terrorist "sleeper cell" linked to the brothers suspected of carrying out the Boston bombings.

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Uhhhh...I hope you have more of a clip than the one you posted...because it doesn't cover exactly what you posted. I listen to Beck occasionally, I listen to Rush and Dennis Miller more, and the local guys on WLS.

He doesn't say it is a false flag operation, for one, there was a nice, noticeable edit in the video that obscured what his actual point was, and he has long been pointing out that Islamic organizations in the country aren't getting the scrutiny they deserve, like CAIR and the other sympathizers with radical islam. He implies that there is more to the Saudi national than the government is putting out right now...and that is about it from the clip. Need a lot more to show he says the U.S. did Boston...especially since he is going to elaborate on Monday...you should probably listen to his show and see where he goes...otherwise this clip isn't impressive...

If you listen to the tape..he doesn't say anything really up to 1:05 other than it is important what we do going forward...and then they edit the video...

from 1:05 to 1:48 he says he knows who the Saudi national is and the government should say who he is or he will...

From 1:48 to the end of the video he says that the Saudi national in custody is a really, really bad guy and that he is going to say who the guy actually is...

Yeah, not exactly wing nut stuff..

He didn't say it was a false flag operation or that the government carried out the operation did he...if you listened to the video and what he actually said...

In fact, he is implying that at most, the government is going to conceal the real identity of the Saudi national...for whatever reason. Considering I heard about the Jihadi tapes made by the two Boston Bombers on his show, vs. anywhere else, from Steven Emerson, a terrorism expert who found the videos in Russin and Arabic...he may have some info. on this guy...also, there may be more buddies of these *******s out there...

The F.B.I. are obviously following any leads that might show there were more than the two involved...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/4...s-tamerlan-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-sleeper-cell.htm

[/FONT]

So, Ballen? See the problem? Not everyone sees him as harmless entertainment. Some people think he is a legit news guy. People like billc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, it's Monday. So a few hours wait should but further info on the table. I'm curious to see what he sites as evidence if any to support whatever allegation he makes against this mystery man.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
So, Ballen? See the problem? Not everyone sees him as harmless entertainment. Some people think he is a legit news guy. People like billc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
And? Why is it a problem he's paid to get raitings and he is. That's his job. He says something extreme on Friday to get everyone talking about him until Monday. Now even people that don't like him are still going to want to know "what's he going to say on Monday". Mission accomplished.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well then. I'm oh so curious about his proof.

Beck is just like any of the other shock jocks. The problem is that his claims are so outlandish, that he often proves himself wrong. And yet people still listen to him. I'm waiting to hear his proof, and see if people still think he's worth listening to.
From what I've seen of this guy he has the intelligence of an eggplant.

He may actually be fairly intelligent and what we see is a character that he has developed and plays.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/glenn-beck-net-worth/

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Where do you guys find these people? Did they close down some mental health facility and just let the patients loose?
Could be, but I don't believe he's mentally ill. I think he has found a market for his platform and does what he needs to to keep his audience happy.

Jaeimseu

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think Glen Beck comes from the same place Rush Limbaugh came from. They were both DJs who figured out that they could make more money and get a bigger audience by being a right-wing talker.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think Glen Beck comes from the same place Rush Limbaugh came from. They were both DJs who figured out that they could make more money and get a bigger audience by being a right-wing nutter.

there, fixed that for you.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
First, the post alleged he claimed that the government was responsible for Boston...which wasn't true of the clip.

If someone is going to smear Beck, then at least use an accurate smear...just saying...

Second, there may be something to do with the Saudi national having his deportation records altered...by Janet Napalitano...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/20/Saudi-National-Questioned-Record-Changed

Breitbart News has learned that the Saudi National questioned after the Boston Marathon Bombing had his deportation order records altered, rescinding his deportation order.

The alteration occurred the night before Secretary Napolitano vehemently denied the existence of any deportation order in testimony before the House of Representatives. Sources with knowledge of these matters says the change occurred subsequent to Secretary John Kerry's closed door meeting on Tuesday with the Saudi Minister and around the time of the meeting between the Saudi Minister and Obama later on Wednesday evening.
The Saudi National has been identified as Abdulrahman Ali Al-Harbi. There is no evidence that Al-Harbi is connected to the Boston Marathon Bombings.
Steven Emerson announced on Wednesday night's episode of Hannity that the Saudi National who was a person of interest and later cleared, was set to be deported.
Thursday, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano was questioned by Congressman Jeff Duncan about the alleged deportation in a House hearing. Napolitano responded “I am unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston. I don’t know where that rumor came from.”

It may be that Napalitano committed perjury before congress...

Latest Discussions