Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, don't pick on the world champion.

Why do I suddenly think of that Daffy Duck cartoon where Daffys doing the fancy staff work and Buggs just pokes him with a finger to goof him up royally?

:rofl:

M

Mark Weiser

Excuse me I am a Daffy Duck fan and the rabbit cheated with a piece of straw lol!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
wasn't calling anyone old...I..was....er...just stating that I'm a youngin'...yeah...that's sounds better...:uhyeah:
Yeah, well I'm a young'un too - compared to half my class. I think middle age starts around 46 or 47 and I don't classify anyone under 70 as "old" and even then, it depends on the person.

My teacher is...well...I want to be around for a while longer, so I'll say he's in his middle years - and he's like Yoda. He can move like a kid if he needs or wants to. Can't call him old.

Let's just say this: You're old when you feel old. And when you get to be my age, we'll see how old you feel.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...I'm convinced I'm aging in reverse...everyone seems to believe I popped outta the womb with facial hair...:rolleyes: ...so at this rate...right now I look like I should be thirty...so when I'm thirty I should like look I'm twenty. :D

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Yeah, well I'm a young'un too - compared to half my class. I think middle age starts around 46 or 47 and I don't classify anyone under 70 as "old" and even then, it depends on the person.

My teacher is...well...I want to be around for a while longer, so I'll say he's in his middle years - and he's like Yoda. He can move like a kid if he needs or wants to. Can't call him old.

Let's just say this: You're old when you feel old. And when you get to be my age, we'll see how old you feel.
As the saying goes, you are only as old as the one you feel!!:p

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Mark Weiser said:
Excuse me I am a Daffy Duck fan and the rabbit cheated with a piece of straw lol!
Sorry I have that video and it was Porky Pig as Friar Tuck in a Robin Hood spoof by (WB) Daffy, and Porky used a short stick or something... well mebbe it was a straw either way it was very funny.

Sorry for going off topic but I just LOVE WB cartoons and have a good memory of them.
:idunno: