Get Flexible Fast Scheme?

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
What's so hard about understanding that mirin is short for admiring? It's missing two letters, that's it. If Even if I just said "mire" I'd expect someone who learnt English as a native language to understand
I'd expect someone who learnt English as a native language to be able to write words properly

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd expect someone who learnt English as a native language to be able to write words properly

There is an answer to that but as it's political I'd better not make it, I will say that those at the very top are not setting a very good example. Covfefe!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's so hard about understanding that mirin is short for admiring? It's missing two letters, that's it. If Even if I just said "mire" I'd expect someone who learnt English as a native language to understand
You'd be mistaken.

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
You'd be mistaken.

I'm actually heated about this, if I said "You mire?" what do you think I mean? Do you think I'm calling you a landform consisting of wetlands, or do you think it's short for "Are you admiring my aesthetics?" I expect people to be able to read the context as well as my words

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm actually heated about this, if I said "You mire?" what do you think I mean? Do you think I'm calling you a landform consisting of wetlands, or do you think it's short for "Are you admiring my aesthetics?" I expect people to be able to read the context as well as my words
If there was no context, I'd have no clue whatsoever what you meant. With context, I'd have to figure it out like any other word I don't know.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I can barely touch my knees,
4 steps stretching:

Head touch toes -> eyebrow touch toes -> kiss toes -> chin touch toes.

The day when your chest can touch your toes, you are very flexible. :)

stretch.jpg

Last edited:

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Languages change brah, if they didn't you'd be speaking Old English
or.....you could use real words instead of trying to look cool (you don't by the way)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you said that to me in the same context as was given here, I'd not know what you were talking about. Nor would most of the folks I know. I'd be pretty sure you weren't asking if I was in a quagmire (literal or metaphorical), but wouldn't make the leap to "admire", because I've literally never heard that usage before. It'd be about as communicative as if you'd said, "Shate?", meaning "Do you appreciate that look?"

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
If you said that to me in the same context as was given here, I'd not know what you were talking about. Nor would most of the folks I know. I'd be pretty sure you weren't asking if I was in a quagmire (literal or metaphorical), but wouldn't make the leap to "admire", because I've literally never heard that usage before. It'd be about as communicative as if you'd said, "Shate?", meaning "Do you appreciate that look?"
Do you shate, brah?

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
One day when I said, "I'm happy to see you" and the guy said, "How happy?" I knew that guy tried to collect negative energy from me.
I wasn't there so I don't know the tone or anything but if I had that said to me I would take it as if he was joking

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wasn't there so I don't know the tone or anything but if I had that said to me I would take it as if he was joking
One day when a prostitute asked me if I needed company. I told her that I don't accept credit card. I could feel negative energy from her at that moment.

A: Someone told me that ... has hearing problem lately.
B: What did you say?
A: I just said that ... has hearing problem lately.
B: What did you say?
A: ...