Forms?

J

Jas0n

Does anyone have the Ed Parker Forms all typed out on the internet somewhere? I was hoping I could use it to practice. And the Techniques also?

Thanks Jason

OP
K

Katie Simmons

Your school doesn't provide that info for you?

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Jason, also see the Flame section at the KenpoNet (www.kenponet.com).

Actually, our school does NOT provide written curriculum material to our beginners. It is expected that beginners (well, everybody) make up their own notes and get used to the creation of their notebook. All instructors are provided with a written curriculum so that we are all teaching off the same page. This however, is only given after the instructors own notebook is created for that belt level.

Lamont

OP
K

Kirk

In my school we're given a curriculum for the belt you're trying to
earn.

OP
J

Jas0n

My school charges for the paper work.
Not allot but I cant afford to buy shoes right now.
Thanks for the info guys.

OP
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by Jas0n
Does anyone have the Ed Parker Forms all typed out on the internet somewhere? I was hoping I could use it to practice. And the Techniques also?

Thanks Jason

I know money might be an issue right now but if you ever come into a little bit of money and you plan on staying in American Kenpo the Infinite Insights series written by Mr Parker himself would be a great investment, especially book 5.

It has the first 3 forms written out with drawings to follow and would be well worth your money spent. I believe you can still find them on Amazon but if not DCGoldendragon7 sells them.

Just something to consider if you are thinking of sticking around! :0)

OP
J

Jas0n

Originally posted by brianhunter
I know money might be an issue right now but if you ever come into a little bit of money and you plan on staying in American Kenpo the Infinite Insights series written by Mr Parker himself would be a great investment, especially book 5.

It has the first 3 forms written out with drawings to follow and would be well worth your money spent. I believe you can still find them on Amazon but if not DCGoldendragon7 sells them.

Just something to consider if you are thinking of sticking around! :0)
Its been a tough year for most of us. I will keep that in mind. I can barley pay for my monthly at the Dojo.:)

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Jas0n

Thanks Jason

Try KenpoNet in the "the flame" archive section. They have all the techniques, sets and forms printed out.

Dot

OP
J

Jas0n

Great got some good stuff!
Anyone know where i can find and AVi or Mpg of shot form1?
Kneponet had soem great vids for the techniques.

OP
J

Jill666

Actually, neither link worked for me. Maybe just a server problem tho-

My system being different, I didn't learn short form 1, but did later pick up a kata1, and want to see if it's the same form.

I try again later.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
When looking for information on American Kenpo Curriculums.... realize that there are differences between many of them (minor in some cases and completely different in others) it is always best to ask or check with your instructor before trying to follow anyone's specific material. You don't want to have to "relearn" something that you picked up different on the internet (particularly for beginners). This is more for the advanced students to discuss and explore the differences and why's during their progress and advancement at their level (Black Belt).

Kenpo has many sources for manuals and video to choose from but all may not agree with whom you study with.

It is always worth the time to be on the same track as your instructor unless you find something or someone better.

Wherever you are......... be there!

:asian:

Latest Discussions