Who would like to get together in Chicago?

Dave Simmons

Green Belt
Reaction score
In the spirit of exchanging Kenpo techniques and a general workout. Who would like to get together March 15th then go to the Midwest Karate Championships March 16th?

Last year it was just an informal thing to exchange techniques, theories and drills. It lasted two to three hours and helped us understand and appreciate each others Kenpo styles. Not to mention get to meet and workout with Zoran Sevic, Joshua Meredith, Pat Munk from Georgia. The hosting school was White Tiger Kenpo Karate. BTW Dan Farmer was supposed to attend but had to work instead. Also Clint Hughes had a schedule conflict. No this is not a "pay" seminar it was put together to help us understand each others Kenpo better. No political agenda!

I bet there are many Kenpo folks in the Chicago metro who would like to come together have a great learning experience then go to a good tournament? Interested please let me know!

Regards,

Dave Simmons
Twin Dragon Kenpo Karate

http://www.mnkenpo.com

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Dave Simmons
I bet there are many Kenpo folks in the Chicago metro who would like to come together have a great learning experience then go to a good tournament? Interested please let me know!

Regards,

Dave Simmons
Twin Dragon Kenpo Karate

Betcha those outside of Chicago metro would like it too, if given
enough notice ;) .

Sounds like fun, wish I could go.

Latest Discussions