For all you martial arts fashion plates...

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by leehoicheun
in all honesty not many poeple.... especially men... care what other poeple are wearing .... let a lone take the time to notice the logo on someones shirt that is usually too small to see form a distance. I don't have a problem wearing a shirt that symbolizes something I like.

. . .

I bounced so I watch peopel are wearing, and if they are carrying, and if their logos tell me something about their style fo fighting.

Just me though.

T

TheRustyOne

If I got a MA logo shirt, it'd be worn to the safest place around...to bed! :D

I now have a job at a Peace Frogs store (anyone even remember Peace Frogs??), and am ending up a walking advertisement for the store. *sigh* My boss gave me two shirts to wear at the store, and they end up coming to either school or to the studio because my schedule is school, work, studio.

But I wouldn't have any qualms with having a small bumper sticker on my car. In fact, I'd stick it there to bug my dad, who is completely against me doing anything dealing with the Martial Arts. *snicker*

M

MartialArtsChic

I don't really see a problem with wearing a school logo shirt and I agree with a prior post that maybe it's how you present yourself while wearing it if you run into any problems.

We are getting them and the logo is over the left breast and small in size, but the way I see it for me, if someone saw me wearing that shirt and they had ideas about touching me (Lord knows enough people stare at them), then maybe they would think twice. To look at me you would never know that I can kick your butt if I had to, so if it may help detract then that's a good thing and if they're dumb enough to try it anyway then they deserve whatever they get.

I also have the Tweety "Talk to the Foot" t-shirt and the Betty Boop "Girls Kick Butt" t-shirt, which are just plain fun to wear.

Lorrie

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by MartialArtsChic
. . .
if someone saw me wearing that shirt and they had ideas about touching me (Lord knows enough people stare at them), then maybe they would think twice.
. . .
Lorrie

A friend of mine had a t-shirt made.

"The Twins are tired and not talking right now.
But I am"

:asian:

M

MartialArtsChic

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
A friend of mine had a t-shirt made.

"The Twins are tired and not talking right now.
But I am"

:asian:

:rofl: - that's a good one.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by MartialArtsChic
:rofl: - that's a good one.

She did not trade mark it or anything, so feel free to use the line or make your own
shirt(s)

:D :asian:

T

TheRustyOne

I just realized I already posted in this once! Oops! My bad memory!

Latest Discussions