License Plates

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
I saw a plate today with the last 3 letters UFC. That got me thinking...does anyone have a license plate with the last 3 letters of their (or any) martial art? Could be anything...TKD, SKK, AKK....anything.

Just curious. Let me know.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't, nor have I ever seen any- yet! Now that you have mentioned it, I'll start looking!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nope, Sorry..My plates have had my User name since personalized tags became available..

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My wife is 2Dragn for our school name as in Twin Dragons that is as close as it gets

OP
Yeti

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
I saw "PGA" on the way to work this morning. Not quite the same thing, but I'm getting closer.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, my truck, then after they expired I retired them and they now hang on the wall of my garage

I had to threaten the BMV to allow an agumented version for the bike..They kept saying that it's taken..I KNOW lady I've had them on my car since 85..

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Saw one the said ( ONE EYE)....the owner of the truck...told me he had only one eye........guess he wanted everyone to know when he was on the road driving. Be carefully one eye is watching only........Aloha

Latest Discussions