Food Manners

8 outta 11 here.. with an Impressive you're ready to Travel thingydo..

Yanno, when we were kids.. how many mother's said.. eat everything on your plate. .there's starving children in China.. well go figure.. ;) *not to give away any answers disclaimer~! *

8 out of 11. The Canadian question is funny. Don't think I will show that to my husband and children. ;)

8 out of 11... but I was guessing, based on what seemed the least likely - I guess it worked!

I got 5 out of 11! :vu:

My parents never made me eat everything on my plate, especially if I didn't like something. I have 2 older bro's., so I guess you can say they learned from their mistakes! I was expected to try things, though- couldn't get away from that.

tkdgirl said:
I got 5 out of 11! :vu:

My parents never made me eat everything on my plate, especially if I didn't like something. I have 2 older bro's., so I guess you can say they learned from their mistakes! I was expected to try things, though- couldn't get away from that.

I got 5 out of 11 too. I'm certainly no world traveler!

8/11.

I guessed though.

I only actually knew a couple.

7/11 I made an educated guess here and there. I new the slerping one from a movie staring Tom Selleck as a baseball player in Japan.

mark

I was 10 out 11 but I actually onlt knew 7 pretty good through.
Terry

4 out of 11. What's with all of these wimpy chefs? Oh, don't ask for the ketchup, don't eat all your food....

What's that about? If I eat all my food and want more, I'll go get some more. If not, fine, I'm full. Not enough focus on the happiness of the guest, IMO. :tantrum:

Back