Florida Girl Found Dead By Sex Offender

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What about when you are out hunting, miss the target and hit a hunter on the next hill? Laws are so intricate because there are so many variables in the real world.....

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tgace said:
What about when you are out hunting, miss the target and hit a hunter on the next hill? Laws are so intricate because there are so many variables in the real world.....

By the sound of it, that qualifies as an accident. Accidents do happen.

But murder is not an accident. Murder is murder.

One should resort to killing only when left with no other choice.

That's my stand, anyway.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thats pretty much the way it is now isnt it?

Now take my previous example and place the hunter in close proximity to a housing development. Shot hits a mom going out to her car. Still "accidental", but "reckless"....all are "homicide". Add intent and you get murder (in association with things like kidnapping, rape, serial killing, its a Capital offense). Add other variables and you get manslaughter. No other variables, plain accidental.

What do you believe is currently going on in our justice system that is otherwise?

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think the willfull intentional execution of another human being is murder, state-sanctioned or not.

On a side note, I do fully agree with the situational issues that you're bringing up. ;)

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, I guess you are making a moral vs. "legal" argument there, which is fine. As murder is the "intentional and unlawfull" taking of life, and Capital Punishment is "lawfull" per se. It isnt "murder" by the legal definition....

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thats cool. Personally Im pro-CP, but not so militantly so that I care to really get into heated debate over it. If ya know what I mean.

Latest Discussions