BEST Argument for Death Penalty I've Seen!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This bastard definitely deserves it if anyone else does. Article here shows that the man was unstable and violent. They let him out and he slaughtered two innocents. One was his daughter and the other her best friend. Then he tried to pretend he found them while looking for them. Worse of all, on Mother's Day.
Those who argue against the death penalty might disagree with me and at this point I don't care. We hear of horrible crimes almost daily, but this ... this horrorific loss of life by such savagery cannot and should not go unpunished without death. No matter what his motives, no matter how "temporarily insane", no matter what his freakin problem is... he deserves to die die and die again.
How can anyone think of a lesser punishment that doesn't equal the crime that he committed?
I'm sickened by this more than I can say. If he had a rage great enough to take the life of his own child that cannot be excused but to also kill her friend who's only crime was being with her when it happened. It's too bad that he can only be killed once. But if they decide he should be killed via capital punishment then he should die slowly and painfully. It's just too damn bad that we don't have a punishment designed to do that.

My heart breaks... ah my heart.

K

Kempogeek

Im with you 100% MACaver! As long as he proven guilty beyond any and all reasonable doubt, this punk should be strapped to the electric chair to suffer and suffer more. Or better yet bring back public hanging. Never mind the lethal injecion, that's too easy. Anything other than the death penalty, then that tells me that the girls' lives didn't mean a thing to the eyes of the courts......Steve

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
TORTURE!

MT torture party!

Bring yer own tools and I'll buy the pizza!

y'all think I'm jokin?!

I got some sandpaper and a bag of salt for that boy.....

Best thing they could do for him "legally" is take that boy down to algiers and let him lose into population with some of them louisiana boys.
Bad things can happen to a man in them swamps.....
combined with that fine,easy southern living...things would just take thier own sweet time to pass.He'd have plenty o time to ponder the errors of his ways.
piece by piece.......

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
Instead of the death penalty we can make them mandatory organ donors.*G...one organ at a time.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ender said:
Instead of the death penalty we can make them mandatory organ donors.*G...one organ at a time.
Ahhh, a fresh concept. I think it's worth a try.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
MACaver said:
This bastard definitely deserves it if anyone else does. Article here shows that the man was unstable and violent. They let him out and he slaughtered two innocents. One was his daughter and the other her best friend. Then he tried to pretend he found them while looking for them. Worse of all, on Mother's Day.
Those who argue against the death penalty might disagree with me and at this point I don't care. We hear of horrible crimes almost daily, but this ... this horrorific loss of life by such savagery cannot and should not go unpunished without death. No matter what his motives, no matter how "temporarily insane", no matter what his freakin problem is... he deserves to die die and die again.
How can anyone think of a lesser punishment that doesn't equal the crime that he committed?
I'm sickened by this more than I can say. If he had a rage great enough to
take the life of his own child that cannot be excused but to also kill her friend who's only crime was being with her when it happened. It's too bad that he can only be killed once. But if they decide he should be killed via capital punishment then he should die slowly and painfully. It's just too damn bad that we don't have a punishment designed to do that.

My heart breaks... ah my heart.

Hey MACaver someone down in your state knows how to deal with this, see story here

It sounds like a CSI story.

Lamont

Corporal Hicks

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok, how about we pretend to give him a public execution. Wipe him off the record, take him to a research facility and test on him. Hey presto three problems solved...

1) No need for animal testing
2) The guy pays for his crimes, we technically torture him anyway!
3) He's technically dead on record so therefore there are no ethical problems, if nobody knows about it.
So whoz up for that?

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Corporal Hicks said:
Ok, how about we pretend to give him a public execution. Wipe him off the record, take him to a research facility and test on him. Hey presto three problems solved...

1) No need for animal testing
2) The guy pays for his crimes, we technically torture him anyway!
3) He's technically dead on record so therefore there are no ethical problems, if nobody knows about it.
So whoz up for that?
I see a prime-ministership in your future dude.....
you got my vote!

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Assuming they prove that he is the murderer, anything that they would actually do to him would be much too humane IMO.

Some good ideas in this thread though.

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
Provided they prove beyond a doubt it was him, drive him out to BLM land, have him dig his own unmarked grave, and tell him to think about what he did right before you put a rim-fire .22 in the back of his head. He doesn't deserve a .45 slug. And torture might give him the impression he is worth attention in some way. Just let him know his death is coming and there's nothing he can do about it.

R

rmcrobertson

While I tend to agree on purely emotional grounds (couldn't happen to a nicer guy...) maybe we could try just following the law, the Constitution, and our moral traditions rather than hoorawing about?

In the end, I'm more scared of a society that encourages hoorawing than I am of this freak.

Or else, we could maybe hooraw too about the long list of government and military officials who have ordered children's horrible deaths for transparently absurd and ugly reasons?

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
i dont suport the death penalty, i always have and still do belive that life (truely life not this get off on good behavior crap) is far wrose then death

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
rmcrobertson said:
While I tend to agree on purely emotional grounds (couldn't happen to a nicer guy...) maybe we could try just following the law, the Constitution, and our moral traditions rather than hoorawing about?

In the end, I'm more scared of a society that encourages hoorawing than I am of this freak.

Or else, we could maybe hooraw too about the long list of government and military officials who have ordered children's horrible deaths for transparently absurd and ugly reasons?
Gosh!...why did you have to go and rune it? (napoleon dynomite voice)

*crumples up plans and tosses them aside*

kid

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
BrandiJo said:
i dont suport the death penalty, i always have and still do belive that life (truely life not this get off on good behavior crap) is far wrose then death
Some people just need killin.
BUT.....
I can compromise.....

How about...
total sensory deprivation for life?!

uh?! uh?!

whatchu tink bout dat?!

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
rmcrobertson said:

Hmmm, well, maybe, NAAAHHHH!!!! :jedi1:

Don't be alarmed Robert, this guy will definitely get all the benefits of due process. However, he deserves a much more ignominious end. This is one case where law and justice are not in agreement. He stabbed his own daughter in the eyes. Several times.

Though the actions of government and military officials are sometimes questionable and possibly criminal, there's really no gray area here.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Everything must be diverted towards the military/government dont you know?

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Let's see if I can whip this out of memory:

"...nor be deprived of life, limb or property without due process of law..."

Even this turd deserves his day in court. I'm guessing he most likely did it, but he has the right to a trial to determine that. Note how quickly the press jumped to conclusions with the "Runaway Bride," casting suspicions on her boyfriend.

Given that the 6th amendment forbids cruel and unusual punishment, why euthenize him? Leave him in prison to rot, where he can be a thorn in the side of other miscreants.

Regards,

Steve

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
Tgace said:
Everything must be diverted towards the military/government dont you know?

What's up with that, anyway?!?

hardheadjarhead, the latest I read, he had confessed to the whole thing.