"She Had To Die Because She Was White"

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FearlessFreep said:
Actually I would disagree. I would say it reflects more on the way each sub-species genetics evolved over time spent in the various environments across the globe.

Didn't Howard Cosell get fired for saying as much about black athletes and Africa?
I Don't know. Could have. Actually it wouldn't surprise me. We are living the story of "The Emporer's new clothes".

DngrRuss

Orange Belt
Reaction score
FearlessFreep said:
Didn't Howard Cosell get fired for saying as much about black athletes and Africa?
I don't remember if he was suspended, or just sanctioned (he had tremendous power at ABC), but what he actually said while commenting on a track and field event was, "Look at that monkey run!" as a black American was pulling ahead.

Jimmy the Greek was fired for his comments about black atheletes and the fact that they were bred for hard labor. If I remember correctly:
a- he was drunk at an event and an interviewer caught up with him
b- he made statements about black athletes not being as capable of competing in events like swimming as opposed to football
c- what he stated was not a scientific or social commentary as much as it was a drunk rambling

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
DngrRuss said:
I don't remember if he was suspended, or just sanctioned (he had tremendous power at ABC), but what he actually said while commenting on a track and field event was, "Look at that monkey run!" as a black American was pulling ahead.

Jimmy the Greek was fired for his comments about black atheletes and the fact that they were bred for hard labor. If I remember correctly:
a- he was drunk at an event and an interviewer caught up with him
b- he made statements about black athletes not being as capable of competing in events like swimming as opposed to football
c- what he stated was not a scientific or social commentary as much as it was a drunk rambling
That Jimmy the Greek, what a kidder.

Latest Discussions