Five year old is a first dan black belt...

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
A child simply doesn't have the mental capacity to be a "black belt." Unless of course you do not ascribe any level of intelligence or wisdom to the rank. In that case we obviously have different definitions of what it means to attain and hold that rank.

xfighter88

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I think you all are missing the opportunity presented here. All you have to do is find him and challenge him. Then you can say you totally beat up a Black Belt. So if you are an adult white belt looking to make a name for yourself, I say go for it.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think you all are missing the opportunity presented here. All you have to do is find him and challenge him. Then you can say you totally beat up a Black Belt. So if you are an adult white belt looking to make a name for yourself, I say go for it.

Ha. Ha ha ha. Ha. :shrug:

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
A child simply doesn't have the mental capacity to be a "black belt." Unless of course you do not ascribe any level of intelligence or wisdom to the rank. In that case we obviously have different definitions of what it means to attain and hold that rank.

A child doesn't have the physical capacipty either. I may have only a 9th kyu ninjutsu (and a 3d kyu modern jj) but I bet dollars for pennies that I can kick 5 year old black belt *** :D

Latest Discussions