Five myths about millionaires

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
They can do all that AND still pay their fair share in taxes. As do the rest of us good Patriotic Americans.
They do pay their fair share in taxes, they even pay taxes for those of us who don't earn enough to be required to pay. They pay LOTS, lots of us, good patriotic Americans, pay nothing.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
They do pay their fair share in taxes, they even pay taxes for those of us who don't earn enough to be required to pay. They pay LOTS, lots of us, good patriotic Americans, pay nothing.

where do I find that little smilie thing, the guy rolling on the floor laughing?

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
over HALF of all americans pay NOTHING. maybe they should pay thier share before you try to steal yet more from the ones you are already stealing from

They can do all that AND still pay their fair share in taxes. As do the rest of us good Patriotic Americans.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll sign off on the rich (those making $200k+) paying 25% if those under that all pay the same rate. An equal percentage, with a set minimum of say, $500 per person.

Monroe

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I've lived comfortably on under $10k per year, but that's in Buffalo. You can't get a happy meal for that in some towns.
The gap might be extreme, but the rate at new 'millionaires' being made is also increasing I hear, though I don't have those figures on hand right now.

$10k/yr?! I think median income was $70k where I lived at 20.

Latest Discussions